Status
Not open for further replies.
3. T4K

Sorry Im slacking, I'll get a league setup tomorrow, 12 teams, first come first serve, who wants in? If we go beyond 12 then someone can setup the 2nd league

1.Mikedean441
2.TH34
3.T4K
I'll be in of course. Need to defend the title.

Hey big time nate what do you think about Hamilton being hurt already?

Angels give Mike Trout a raise to $1 million. Looks like a precursor and good faith payment to what will be a nice extension. Sure can't wait to lock the kid up for 6-7 years!

only got 5 people interested in fantasy baseball?

someone might want to tell Cano when a team not named Yankees/Red Sox/Dodgers gives you a huge contract that's it....

Here's what Cano told CBS Sports' Jon Heyman :
"I'm not going to lie. We need an extra bat, especially a right-handed bat," Cano told CBSSports.com. "We have many left-handed hitters. We need at least one more righty. You don't want to face a lefty pitcher with a lineup of seven left-handed hitters."

Johan Santana signs minor league deal with O's

Johan Santana signs minor league deal with O's

that could be a real good signing at the end of the season. The O's have made some nice moves in the last month.

that could be a real good signing at the end of the season. The O's have made some nice moves in the last month.

yeah something like if he makes the majors and hits all of the bonus numbers he could make $5M

Meh. He's not what he use to be, dont think he's got it anymore.

probably not, but he's a low risk signing who could work out. I'm not expecting him to go out and win 15 games. I'm not sure he will even be up in the majors until post All Star Break.

80 mph and that nasty changeup could still fool most

Lol 80 mph is a tough change up to hit. Let alone the 65 mph meatball he's gonna serve up

As a resident O's fan it warms my heart to see other people acknowledge this. Means I'm not just looking at things through my homer shades. :)

Cheap gamble on a former top 5 pitcher in the game. Surely it can't hurt at that price.

Fastball had trouble getting to 80 mph in his last workout

It's spring training. He's obviously not stretched out at all. I'm not expecting mid - high 90s anymore, but if he could top out at 91 or so with a little control I'd be thrilled.

probably not, but he's a low risk signing who could work out. I'm not expecting him to go out and win 15 games. I'm not sure he will even be up in the majors until post All Star Break.

This. Although I'm not sure how he's going to feel about slumming it in the minors for a few months. Just don't see him being okay with that... but who knows?

91 is a dream. Highest he's been clocked in years is 84 p

Well then let me dream on.

:blob:

jamie moyer made a hell of a career out of that

yup, and all the reviews say his changeup is still nasty, just obviously not as deceptive when you arent throwing 95

but still enough to get the job done and VERY low risk for the O's

Kinda like a Kazmir last year for the tribe

Hey big time nate what do you think about Hamilton being hurt already?

Sorry, late to the party, same story different year. It will "nag" him all year as he goes on his way to hitting .240 (being nice) and missing half the season.

Santana is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back