What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMP Cell 3-4 Hybrid head. Just really liked what I saw from the 4-5 last year and love that I should be able to fit it in the bag in whatever setup I want to go to.

Why don't you reach out dude? Think I have what you need.

Purchased last week, but three dozen SR3s showed up yesterday. Ended up about $32/dozen.

Stolen off ebay

2014-03-04%20brolly.jpg

Just ordered the Taylormade SLDR TP with a matrix 5X3 shaft. Got the Golf Pride white tour wraps 2g on it. Never that fun to drop that much money, but I cannot wait to game this driver. I also got it 1.5 inches shorter than standard. My bag is now set for a while, I have done all the tinkering and buying that I wanted to do heading into the 2014 season. Still a while until I can golf, but I am even more amped now.

Not new but they arrived last Thursday.... callawaypreowned buy one fairway/hybrid get one free deal.

photo1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg

Not new but they arrived last Thursday.... callawaypreowned buy one fairway/hybrid get one free deal.

That was a sweet deal. I picked up a Razr fit extreme 3 wood and 5 wood on that deal. Don't see 2 for 1 in the golf world all that often.

That was a sweet deal. I picked up a Razr fit extreme 3 wood and 5 wood on that deal. Don't see 2 for 1 in the golf world all that often.

I wasn't even in the market for either one of those clubs but the deal was too good to pass up and I agree, nice pickups by the way.

Cobra amp cell adapter. Piecing together a amp cell head with B. Asha shaft

I wasn't even in the market for either one of those clubs but the deal was too good to pass up and I agree, nice pickups by the way.

I am actually a little jealous after seeing your xhots! But I was the same way, I was just looking at the Callaway site and saw the deal, it was too good to pass up. When they give you a 24-48 hour window it makes it easier to pull the trigger quickly.

A dozen Nike RZN Black to try out. Hey, if they don't work full refund so how can you go wrong.

Motore speeder, mitsubishi 'iliama, Aldila RIP alpha, staff bag extenders for clicgear, SLDR adapters.

Tapping Away

White and black Lunar Controls

White and black Lunar Controls

Lunar controls are so comfortable. I love the one I have. May need to pick up another pair

Snagged a used but mint Mizuno Bettinardi C-02h for $29.99 at EW!

Lunar controls are so comfortable. I love the one I have. May need to pick up another pair

If they made a spikeless version, I would wear them as bed slippers.

Just picked this up off ebay for $40 - new Nike Storm-fit Jacket.
$_57.JPG

Bought the putter and grip very recently. Had the putter chopped from 43 to 34.5 and a new Winn Pro X 1.32 put on today. Liking the set up
uqydamy7.jpg

Sent from my Moto X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back