2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I. Want. In.

I don't doubt. That was a great achievement, I mean huge strike of luck lightening they received in Dec.

Um yes I want in!

Oh, Harry trash talking already, well they won fair and square the first time, it's up to Jman and some great THPers to bring the belt home where it belongs... So want to get in for this.

That's unfortunate for Harry, the ZooCrew, and everyone on THP. Harry's announcement of a weaker team means that #MVRhi won't be participating. Unfortunate, because everyone would thoroughly enjoy having her there.

If JMan brings glass doors, hair care products and fishing lures, the ZooCrew will be distracted enough for total Team THP domination. That's the recipe for success, my friends. And, breakfast sliders. Lots and lots of breakfast sliders.

And just a heads up....We may in fact be adding a few videos to that first post. Quite a few ZooCrewers had some things to say about the Dos.

I hope Pete has some smack talk. Pete fired up would be the best.

Dos por favor

Grandaddy Dos will be truly the Grandaddy of Em All!!!!
Well named for sure!
You are assuming that the 2nd Team THP will be called the Dream Team. They could be the inaugural something else.
I bet the new team goes 1-0!
And just a heads up....We may in fact be adding a few videos to that first post. Quite a few ZooCrewers had some things to say about the Dos.
I can't wait to hear what the rest of them have to say, my guess is a whole lot of hot air!

Dammit Harry!!!

ITS ON!!!!!! Its a new year, and its a new adventure, I'm going to take a LOT of pleasure in bringing it to the #ZooCrew with my band of THP Rockstars!

Pumped for this. This event looked crazy awesome last year.

Dammit Harry!!!

ITS ON!!!!!! Its a new year, and its a new adventure, I'm going to take a LOT of pleasure in bringing it to the #ZooCrew with my band of THP Rockstars!

Leading THP to victory right there

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy....It's Coming!

I still remember...

FF1C6A5B-C6AB-4DFC-A814-D2769AC5FED5_zpsbh0sn9sz.jpg

Careful what you wish for Harry, this year the top of the list is coming to avenge my brothers. .

So much awesome being dropped tonight!

Harry is going down.

Wow.. gotta try to get into this one. Would love to be on the team where Jman gets to make the winning smack talk video :)

Who's ya GrandDaddy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry looking to give this years team a break?

Doubt we will need it.

Zoo Crew going down faster than a pile of Prime Rib at a Mike Dean birthday dinner.

I want to participate in this one dos as much now. THP needs to put the smackdown on Harry's crew this year. Callaway just keeps on bringing the sweetness to us at THP.

Let the buildup begin!

I love Harry's enthusiasm and willingness to have fun. I'm also going to love when Jman leads THPers to victory against him in the Grandaddy Dos.

Wow.. gotta try to get into this one. Would love to be on the team where Jman gets to make the winning smack talk video :)
Me too!! Gotta start working on getting the cap respectable on the chance I can get in to help bring home a THP victory.

Other side of 11 to 5...who's with me????

Score whatever, in the end for #TeamTHP in the #Grandaddy it's just win baby, just win!

This event is going to be epic!

Can't wait to see who lands a spot on the new DreamTeam this go around.

Back