NHL 2013-2014 Season

I think i just read that if Rangers get to ECF, the 2nd becomes a first... So it's Cally, 1st, potential 1st for STL hahahahaha. Amazing.

I hope it gets them over the top. Everyone in Buffalo have become Blues fans.

The Blues Facebook posts have been Buffalo heavy with comments. It's been awesome and it shows what kind of player he was there. He came to the right team. St. Louis fans take great care of they're players, through thick and thin. We are absolutely sky high to have Miller Time in Bud Country.

The Blues Facebook posts have been Buffalo heavy with comments. It's been awesome and it shows what kind of player he was there. He came to the right team. St. Louis fans take great care of they're players, through thick and thin. We are absolutely sky high to have Miller Time in Bud Country.

My all-time favorite player was Keith Tkachuk, so I've always liked the Blues.

I think i just read that if Rangers get to ECF, the 2nd becomes a first... So it's Cally, 1st, potential 1st for STL hahahahaha. Amazing.

hearing rumors of TB renting Cal, possible move to BUF.

hearing rumors of TB renting Cal, possible move to BUF.

I keep reading that Callahan wants too much money, and frankly, whatever it is, he's never really wow'ed me.

If there's a team primed to take on some cap, it's gotta be Buffalo right now.

just hard that montreal could be on the run for Vanek, I am not sure if I want it to happen... we do need more scoring on the wing tho

Saw TB pulled the deal on Callahan for St. Louis.

NHL 2013-2014 Season

Ales Hemsky to Ottawa for 2 picks. Last Oiler from the 2006 Stanley Cup run is gone.

Ales Hemsky to Ottawa for 2 picks.

As a team who is trying to make the playoffs, I think it's a solid move by Ottawa. They gave up nothing to gain a guy who can play in the top 6.

I keep reading that Callahan wants too much money, and frankly, whatever it is, he's never really wow'ed me.

Callahan wants 6 years 6 mil per

As a team who is trying to make the playoffs, I think it's a solid move by Ottawa. They gave up nothing to gain a guy who can play in the top 6.

Oh good, we don't have to hear his name anymore. I think he's overrated but he seems to in the trade talks every year. But Ottawa gave up nothing for him so good deal for them. He might come around with the Sens. Who knows...

true. pie in the sky probably.
it's crazy to think they'd do anything other than picks and prospects at this rebuilding stage though.

I am worried... Montreal traded for Dubnyk... is Price's injury more serious than we tought? Damn olympics!

I thought it was posted that he actually wanted more than that.

He wanted 7 years 6.5 mil but was willing to accept 6 years 6 million per

Check that his original asking price last summer was 8 years at 7.5 mil per. Hahahaha

Don't understand the last Sabres trade. Gave up a pretty good dman in McNabb and 2 2nd rd picks for 2 guys I've never heard of formerly 3rd & 4th round picks. Anyone got any insight on this?

Back