NHL 2013-2014 Season

Marian Gaborik to LA. Unsure who and what's leaving from LA.
I hope Gabo stays healthy. We need his scoring!

It would be the CBJ luck if Gabs did stay healthy and began to tear it up.

Man, I really hope they didn't give him away.

From what I've heard, Columbus will retain some of his salary.

Frattin and picks it sounds like.

Frattin and picks it sounds like.

I'm good with that!
Funny, we got Frattin and Scriven for Bernier less than a year and they're gone now...

hahahaha pathetic.
2nd Rd, Conditional 3rd Rd pick and Frattin.
Wow Columbus... You're a Playoff team. What were you thinking?
Good for the Kings!

They are saying that getting rid of Gaborik opens some salary cap to go get someone else.

They are saying that getting rid of Gaborik opens some salary cap to go get someone else.

or maybe they think they will be better without him.

Bh-_biACQAEwL6v.jpg:large

Rick, looks like you guys got Ruutu from Carolina. Good for you guys!

That Gaborik deal is awful. Retaining half his salary I thought I heard?! Ouch CBJ.

So give away a 40 goal scorer to acquire a potentially weaker talent.. And it costs... what exactly?

My god, this is making the Boll signing look good.

Safe to say Vaneks value has just plummeted?

So give away a 40 goal scorer to acquire a potentially weaker talent.. And it costs... what exactly?

My god, this is making the Boll signing look good.

Maybe Frattin will be good for CBJ. He will fit better there.
Gabby doesn't fit with LA style BUT he can score so I'm crossing my fingers

Maybe Frattin will be good for CBJ. He will fit better there.
Gabby doesn't fit with LA style BUT he can score so I'm crossing my fingers

Frattin doesn't have a spot to fill. He'll be slotted behind guys like Tropp, Skille, and Boll, who aren't even playing right now.

Also, he is the Kings worst CORSI player. I see nothing but nothing.

Frattin doesn't have a spot to fill. He'll be slotted behind guys like Tropp, Skille, and Boll, who aren't even playing right now.

Also, he is the Kings worst CORSI player. I see nothing but nothing.

Ah... I guess I dont know too much about the Jackets. Well... maybe the freeing the cap space will make room to make another deal. Vanek? Cammy? Kesler?

Ah... I guess I dont know too much about the Jackets. Well... maybe the freeing the cap space will make room to make another deal. Vanek? Cammy? Kesler?

The argument is there, but normally teams do a better job of getting decent return rather than giving away talent (injury prone or not).

Plus, Columbus doesn't do rentals. They just don't.

Just read that Kessler wouldn't go to CBJ because of some long standing feud between him and Umberger.

NTC...

Just read that Kessler wouldn't go to CBJ because of some long standing feud between him and Umberger.

Crybaby kesler doesn't belong in Columbus anyways. That whole story is rather entertaining.

schultz from edm to columbus? is that done or just a rumor?

Crybaby kesler doesn't belong in Columbus anyways. That whole story is rather entertaining.

Nick Schultz from Edmonton to CBJ. Wrong Schultz??

Back