NHL 2013-2014 Season

Nick Schultz from Edmonton to CBJ. Wrong Schultz??

Depends what you're looking for. Nick is a big shut down, stay at home style guy. By the sounds, just what CBJ was looking for.

Moulson to Minnesota.

Schultz for a 5th. I'll take that for sure. Columbus needs a defensive minded defenseman regardless of what pairing he slots into.

Mezaros to boston for a 3rd.

Times up. Waiting for reports to trickle in now.

McKenzie saying on Twitter that Vanek has been traded. But Kessler has NOT. I've seen two Tweets since it was reported that Kessler had been moved to Pittsburgh, saying that it never materialized.

McKenzie saying on Twitter that Vanek has been traded. But Kessler has NOT. I've seen two Tweets since it was reported that Kessler had been moved to Pittsburgh, saying that it never materialized.

Vanek to Ducks...? Please NO!

Vanek to Habs?

I'm surprised Brodeur wasn't moved.

Yeah. I didn't want the Ducks and Hawks making huge moves.

Yeah, they're both tough as they are. I hope your Blues beat out the Hawks and My Kings, the Ducks. 3 years in a row against eachother? Always a great series!

Yeah, they're both tough as they are. I hope your Blues beat out the Hawks and My Kings, the Ducks. 3 years in a row against eachother? Always a great series!

Kings/Blues is a fun series. But I would be lying my arse off if I said I looked forward to meeting them in the playoffs. I'm so over playing that team in the playoffs. Lol.

Sounds like the Sabres claimed Cory Conancher off waivers from Ottawa.
Played college hockey locally (Canisius). Decent pickup.

Kings/Blues is a fun series. But I would be lying my arse off if I said I looked forward to meeting them in the playoffs. I'm so over playing that team in the playoffs. Lol.

Haha yeah I hear ya. Last year's was really close though. I still think the Blues are the team to beat in the West. Yep, I said it. Better team than Ana, Chi, SJ and LA (sad to say)

Really glad the Sabres kept Stewart. Closest thing to Lucic IMO.

Sounds like the Sabres claimed Cory Conancher off waivers from Ottawa.
Played college hockey locally (Canisius). Decent pickup.

Think they expected too much from him immediately in Ottawa. He'll be good in Buffalo where he'll get a lot of playing time and be a piece to have a round in the building process.

Mehhhhh, a 20 game stay here in Dallas. Maybe play 3 games?

I was wondering about that with Lehtonen. Thomas has about 500k worth of performance bonuses he could achieve, but he won't do it being a backup. 250k for 3 more wins, another 250k for 9 wins.

Back