The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to see if it's on Netflix. Really worth the watch eh?

Have you actually ever met anyone named McLovin

You look like a future pedophile in this picture. It doesn't even have a first name, just McLovin!

The Official Banter Away Thread

I'll have to see if it's on Netflix. Really worth the watch eh?

I am assuming you're a man and were once a teenager who tried to get girls. If so, then you will laugh

I am assuming you're a man and were once a teenager who tried to get girls. If so, then you will laugh

Tried???

well yes. I'll check it out.

I assume you all have guns and crack!

Hey...Blood Brothers

Something just so wrong but so funny about that.

^^^^Just Tapped That

You could always subscribe to a site like Perfect Ten. I mean that could be anything, it could be a bowling site.

You could always subscribe to a site like Perfect Ten. I mean that could be anything, it could be a bowling site.

Have you ever seen one of those by itself? Not for me.

...with my mouth

Where did you hide the alcohol Danny Ocean?

^^^^Just Tapped That

It's weird having JB post this late in the day #PST

I like seeing JB on PST. But it is weird haha

Forgot how nerve racking buying a house is. Found one that the mrs & I really liked, and now we're waiting for response on our offer. Harder to concentrate today than usual.

Forgot how nerve racking buying a house is. Found one that the mrs & I really liked, and now we're waiting for response on our offer. Harder to concentrate today than usual.

I hear you. My wife decided yesterday we need to go to an open house for a house 200k more expensive more than our current house. This won't be fun.

Buying our house was the most anxious I have ever been. I do not envy you one bit right now!

Just cleaned out some pm's from last July. Made me chuckle, Morgan Cup outfit scripting messages for Bridgestone, if you people only knew. Blood pressure was shooting up even as I was deleting them

At the airport ready to head back to FL by way of a stop in Chicago. What a wonderful trip and although very tired, already making plans to be back here soon.

At the airport ready to head back to FL by way of a stop in Chicago. What a wonderful trip and although very tired, already making plans to be back here soon.

Safe travels, and enjoy the few days at home before you guys hit the road again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back