Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

For first timers, don't sweat it. I got brought into the fold slowly, first a few people, then like 20, and so on.

There's some stellar people going to Indy, you're in for a treat.

Oh, and I probably just would've done my first name. Nothing special.
There's quite a few people on here I've met that still probably don't know it!

That's cool. Really looking forward to the trip. If everyone that shows is as nice as they are on here I'll have no problems whatsoever.

That's cool. Really looking forward to the trip. If everyone that shows is as nice as they are on here I'll have no problems whatsoever.

I've only been to one get together with THPers and that was in Ohio in the fall. Before that I had only met up with one THPer for a range session/sale. I can honestly tell you I didn't know what to expect going to Ohio but I had an absolute blast and everyone was really cool and just having a good time. A lot of those guys from the Ohio meet will also be in Indy so I know you will have a good time with everyone.

I've only been to one get together with THPers and that was in Ohio in the fall. Before that I had only met up with one THPer for a range session/sale. I can honestly tell you I didn't know what to expect going to Ohio but I had an absolute blast and everyone was really cool and just having a good time. A lot of those guys from the Ohio meet will also be in Indy so I know you will have a good time with everyone.

Ohio has a pretty good showing in this invitational. Pretty excited to see some old faces

You will have a blast, nothing but great guys to chat it up with

The guys who have played in these events before, do you guys play the day before the event? Get reacquainted etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this awesome talk. I doubt any spots will open up

All this awesome talk. I doubt any spots will open up

Dude! we need to tee it up this year!

Not sure how the waiting list will pan out, this is one of the hotter tickets.
I hope it works out for ya!

Dude! we need to tee it up this year!

Not sure how the waiting list will pan out, this is one of the hotter tickets.
I hope it works out for ya!

Oh we will barb, no doubt

Clubs get here Saturday. Sunday is supposed to be in the high 60's even though it will be wet time to start practicing for this event

Clubs get here Saturday. Sunday is supposed to be in the high 60's even though it will be wet time to start practicing for this event

Yes it is. Clubs are in my car for the first time since November. I'm making myself practice every day before the event. No matter if it's playing golf, practicing at the range or putting in the living room

Yes it is. Clubs are in my car for the first time since November. I'm making myself practice every day before the event. No matter if it's playing golf, practicing at the range or putting in the living room

the range on pearl and 71 opens up this sat thats where ill be www.[B]stonebrookgolf[/B]academy.com/

Room booked. New weapon purchased. Let's go!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so does anyone have a final list of everyone who is going?

For a one day event, this one is going to be huge. I don't think this thread has left page 1.

For a one day event, this one is going to be huge. I don't think this thread has left page 1.

When it all sets up, it will be the same size as the others (outside of Lake Charles). Some very enthusiastic people attending this one too.

I'm stuck on 38. Somehow missed two.

There were two guys who were added when the event went to 40 that never posted they got in. It's a mystery! Might be Lee Travino and David Feherty :)

There were two guys who were added when the event went to 40 that never posted they got in. It's a mystery! Might be Lee Travino and David Feherty :)

i think i might know one... andrew he was in pine lakes i think he played in Darrens group ...he hit ur SLDR. i think he might be in i havent been able to get ahold of him hes been working long hours.

Some very enthusiastic people attending this one too.

That was what I was trying to refer to. Not enough coffee yet this morning, so I'm not thinking clear.

I think there is one on the extra rounds thread. Not sure tho

That list has some names on it that are not in the actual event.

Back