Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just in case you guys lost count....
5a6areze.jpg
I didn't forget, I think about it every day!!!

Oh May... the next time ill get to see THP brethren!

Man I can't wait for this! Lots of tuning up still to do. A short game lesson is in my future as well. Lookin for a victory!!!

Tappin it up

Oh May... the next time ill get to see THP brethren!

Can't wait to tee It up with you and everyone. Hopefully I'll have my swing fixed then.

Can't wait to tee It up with you and everyone. Hopefully I'll have my swing fixed then.

I cant wait to meet some of my MC teammates and so many new faces!

Do we have ourselves a complete list yet? :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Do we have ourselves a complete list yet? :)

GG has all that info. But we will know everyone as this one gets closer and the pairings come out. Still have a couple of months to go.

GG has all that info. But we will know everyone as this one gets closer and the pairings come out. Still have a couple of months to go.

I know someone was working on an unofficial list as well.

I don't think every person has come forward yet either. Something like 38 out of 40 are known I think

Tappin it up

Good enough. :) just something to look forward to while the snow falls.....

Newbie for the invitationals here. I know its two man teams but is there any methodology to the groups? Are handicaps used during the tourney? Rangefinders allowed?

Tappin it up

Newbie for the invitationals here. I know its two man teams but is there any methodology to the groups? Are handicaps used during the tourney? Rangefinders allowed?

Tappin it up

Handicaps not used, rangefinders allowed. JB and gg balance the teams out.

Tappin it up

I don't think I'm qualified to answer the first two questions, but I will say they are fair teams and a good mix of talent. As for rangefinders, of course!

Thanks guys! I figured everything would be as fair as possible. Really looking forward to meeting yall

Tappin it up

Thanks guys! I figured everything would be as fair as possible. Really looking forward to meeting yall

Tappin it up

And alk of us are anxious to meet you and each other as well. That's the beauty of a THP event

Tappin it up

Supposedly some changes to the format this year. Hopefully we will get some clues from the event that's about to take place.

Supposedly some changes to the format this year. Hopefully we will get some clues from the event that's about to take place.

Cool. I've been trolling that thread to get an idea of what to expect for us

Tappin it up

I do as well. I am doing a complete swing overhaul between now and Indy so it should be interesting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Same here! I started at GolfTec mid January, really hoping to test out my swing this friday on course for the first time this year.

I'm in worse shape than you guys and your swing overhauls... I haven't played since November!!

Always clues around. One might check other Invitational threads.

I'm in worse shape than you guys and your swing overhauls... I haven't played since November!!

Every time I hear something like this it makes me realize what a great decision I made talking the wife into staying here instead of moving back to Indy after the military.

Always clues around. One might check other Invitational threads.
I love Hilton's format, I can't wait to see what we'll be playing for this one!

I just read about the format at hilton head and it seems like a lot of fun. I'm sure if there are any changes JB has in mind for Indy they will be awesome too. I can't wait for this event to get here but then I look outside at the foot of snow we got outside and how I've only swung clubs once since November and remember how much practice I need before the event! Only 80 more days until great times with a great group of THPers.

Back