Even the FedEx Cup Champion Shanks

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Last edited:
thanks, that actually does make me feel oddly better about my game :)

Haha. It's funny when a pro shanks a shot. The announcers always sound like they are trying to pass a kidney stone.

Haha. It's funny when a pro shanks a shot. The announcers always sound like they are trying to pass a kidney stone.

This is even funnier than the shot! Haha

They're human too and they show it from time to time. Notice he had 140 left on a 465 par 4. Xbomb!

LMAO!! That was awesome!

Shanks don't discriminate against anyone lol, who's next? I hope not me.

An inch or so away from sweet spot lol

I've got that shot!

Will he have a pink shankopotomus head cover waiting on him in the locker?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Video is no longer viewable.

"This video contains content from PGA Tour, who has blocked it on copyright grounds".

And now its blocked...

Seems easy enough. I could probably do that.

JM

Happens to the best of us. Worlds best players get it, just don't say it

That literally went over my head lol. He was lucky to find his ball.

Last week at the Honda, I saw him shank it out of the greenside bunker. Really strange.

It happens to the best of them, that means I have the chance to win the FedEx Cup some day, oh wait, never mind!

I am sure we have all been there, for those that haven't, consider yourselves lucky. We don't see tour pros do that often but that one was a huge pitch out to the right.

I am sure we have all been there, for those that haven't, consider yourselves lucky. We don't see tour pros do that often but that one was a huge pitch out to the right.

There is a YouTube compilation of shanks on Tour. It's pretty funny to see this happen to the best in the world.... Golf humbles all of us.

LMAO!! That was awesome!

Shanks don't discriminate against anyone lol, who's next? I hope not me.

See you next weekend, brother.

There is a YouTube compilation of shanks on Tour. It's pretty funny to see this happen to the best in the world.... Golf humbles all of us.

Is that the Webb Simpson Fan Page?

Is that the Webb Simpson Fan Page?

Hahaha. I was going to bring up Mr Simpson as well.

I thought Stricker's shankle at the US Open was the worst I've seen. It just seemed horrifying at the moment lol. He had a true WTF look on his face.

Lol oh no!

u2uzama4.jpg

Back