Callaway Big Bertha uDesign Driver

THP generosity never stops!

Congrats JB, you going to game that?

Incredible looking driver.

Beautiful driver, love the dark green. What a great gift!

That is really beautiful and a nice gesture from whoever sent that.

THP generosity never stops!

Congrats JB, you going to game that?

Not sure. When I got the call from Callaway for my specs from my fitting I did with both Callaway drivers (already have Alpha), I honestly refused the item. Then I said maybe it would be great to give away on THP, but as was reminded to me by GolferGal, this was designed for me, so I should keep it. As of now it will sit in my office and continue to look awesome.

We have so little in the offices that are actual golf products (we give almost all of it away or it goes to testers) so this will be a great looking stick that reminds me of how awesome the people here are.

Almost too pretty to hit.......almost!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

that is beautiful!

Not sure. When I got the call from Callaway for my specs from my fitting I did with both Callaway drivers (already have Alpha), I honestly refused the item. Then I said maybe it would be great to give away on THP, but as was reminded to me by GolferGal, this was designed for me, so I should keep it. As of now it will sit in my office and continue to look awesome.

We have so little in the offices that are actual golf products (we give almost all of it away or it goes to testers) so this will be a great looking stick that reminds me of how awesome the people here are.

Awesome, love the engraving on the bottom as well! If you're not going to game it you should definitely hang this club on the wall. It's very classy looking.

They should have had its arrival on St. Patrick's Day.
Very cool looking.

What a great gesture by someone here, well done. It looks good and I am saying that even though I am not a big fan of green.

Pretty awesome gesture and a pretty awesome looking driver. THP rocks.

If you decide that you can't keep it....and I claim to be the sender....will you send to me?

#doesnothurttoask
#orbeg

:)

WOW, didn't know that was an option. Looks like something in toad green I should have.

What an awesome looking club and what an amazing gesture!

Great job mystery gift giver! Well played and well done!

That is sharp looking and what an awesome gesture by a THPer!!

That is amazing! I love the Udesign that Callaway offers, nothing like personalizing your clubs.

Wow. Beautiful driver and amazing gesture.

Wow, pretty incredible

That looks awesome! It's so gorgeous I don't think I could bring myself to hit it.

What a nice surprise!

Very cool. I really like the green with the metallic fleck! Enjoy that gift, she sure looks sweet! Props to whoever did that and feel free to send one my way next time! lol

What a spectacular looking driver. If it were mine, I probably wouldn't hit it either. Looks took nice to put any scuffs on it.

Wow, that is gorgeous! An awesome gesture.

Then people question why this place is amazing.

Not a bad looking driver either.

Back