Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponder the unknown

Cause Cleveland Iron sets have been on sale everywhere Ive looked

Certainly looks like something is up.
I noticed that during the PGA show and you guys didn't think there was any substance to it. Now I'm going nuts! Hahaha.

Ecco Biom hybrid or Callaway Del Mar shoes and a 17-19 degree hybrid.
I just had a pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid Sport shoes delivered. I was already an Ecco homer, but these look WAY better in person than even I was expecting.

I noticed that during the PGA show and you guys didn't think there was any substance to it. Now I'm going nuts! Hahaha.

I just had a pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid Sport shoes delivered. I was already an Ecco homer, but these look WAY better in person than even I was expecting.

Ya never know...

Sweet! What color did you go with?

Sweet! What color did you go with?
Forgive my lack of display skills.
2eje8yne.jpg

I am thinking the same thing Hawk, would be sweet if they came out with some new iron sets in the spring or summer. Say what have they done in the past, come out with new irons every other year?
Certainly looks like something is up.

I am thinking the same thing Hawk, would be sweet if they came out with some new iron sets in the spring or summer. Say what have they done in the past, come out with new irons every other year?
Not sure about the past, but the Altitude/MT/TT line came in the fall of 2012 I believe? And the 588 CB/MB came prior to that? I found it odd that the Altitude/MT/TT line was discounted and not the CB/MB line (as I thought that line was due for an update first).

FJ DNAs on serious ponder right now........ Absolutely love the look of them

Not sure about the past, but the Altitude/MT/TT line came in the fall of 2012 I believe? And the 588 CB/MB came prior to that? I found it odd that the Altitude/MT/TT line was discounted and not the CB/MB line (as I thought that line was due for an update first).

Thanks for the info there. Didn't know those came out in 2012. Seems like it's about time for some new irons to come out.

I don't own an Odyssey putter in any way/shape/form.... I think that is next on my list.

After hitting my clubs for the first time this year, I realized a couple things. But the first thing that needs addressed are my grips. Pondering a set of 13 golf pride decade grips on eBay for $89.99

Between you, me, and Danny, it sounds like Team Chad is in major fairway wood ponder mode! Great minds think alike I suppose :thumb:

This is the difference between Team Chad and Team Harry.
Team Chad ponders the night away, whilst Team Harry pulls out the plastic and buys hehe.

I am in favor of any ponders that get that Mashie 3 out of your bag...it scares me :beat-up:

After hitting my clubs for the first time this year, I realized a couple things. But the first thing that needs addressed are my grips. Pondering a set of 13 golf pride decade grips on eBay for $89.99

Cheaper than the store for sure

Cheaper than the store for sure

Ya. They're normally between $11-$13 a piece at a store. I guess I'm just looking for reasons not to spend the money right now lol

Thinking of swapping my prolaunch blue in my fast 12 and px shaft in my 3deep. Anyone know how much that runs at say PGA SS or Golfsmith?

Last edited:
Pondering heavy on the Ping Karsten TR putters. Will go roll a few in the mornings and perhaps pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously this time guys...

Nike Wedges. VR X3X, toe sweep grind.

This is the difference between Team Chad and Team Harry.
Team Chad ponders the night away, whilst Team Harry pulls out the plastic and buys hehe.

I am in favor of any ponders that get that Mashie 3 out of your bag...it scares me :beat-up:

If the Mashie scares you, consider that I will only replace it with something that outperforms it. Still in favor of that ponder? :alien: hehe

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back