The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I like to ease uncomfortable feelings by making a completely inappropriate joke...

Pink golf balls are back in play :( I wish that would actually help these people get the help they need but at least it spreads awareness a little.
This brings back a lot of sad memories. Good on you for increasing awareness. I give money to a brain tumor organization. We have to keep on fighting. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it, but we are making progress.

My rant is minor compared to a lot of the others but ... how am I supposed to practice if it won't stop raining!?!??

ETA: 2.1" of rain yesterday according to my CoCoRaHS rain gauge.

Last edited:
Had a phone call from my solicitor to say the buyer has pulled out of buying my house....spoke to the estate agent who tried to speak to the buyer and when he rang us back, he said the buyer hung up on him twice!?!? Some people obviously have no manners and no regard for others

My rant is minor compared to a lot of the others but ... how am I supposed to practice if it won't stop raining!?!??

I feel your pain deuce, I am over this wet assed city and all it's cloudy cold rainy days!

Had a phone call from my solicitor to say the buyer has pulled out of buying my house....spoke to the estate agent who tried to speak to the buyer and when he rang us back, he said the buyer hung up on him twice!?!? Some people obviously have no manners and no regard for others

That's terrible, hopefully another buyer will come along soon.

Ugh another awful rant today. My car was broken into a few days ago at the dealership well now my wife's car was broken into at our home last night and her radio/nav was stolen out of the dash. Same setup as my car was. What is interesting is her car was in for service the day before mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That's brutal lightning!
Something is afoot for sure, there's no such thing as coincidence in these situations. I'd be talking to the dealership about their employees.

That's brutal lightning!
Something is afoot for sure, there's no such thing as coincidence in these situations. I'd be talking to the dealership about their employees.
And the police.

Ugh another awful rant today. My car was broken into a few days ago at the dealership well now my wife's car was broken into at our home last night and her radio/nav was stolen out of the dash. Same setup as my car was. What is interesting is her car was in for service the day before mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That's terrible! nothing lower on the scum scale than a rotten thief.

It was 25* for our HIGH yesterday. I still have about 2-3' of frozen snow in my back yard!! We're supposed to get up to 41* today! Yea! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of winter here!!!

I loathe the people I currently work with for a variety of reasons... I think it's time to set some alternate plans in motion and move on.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

EFF the IRS and the constant money grab that happens with that stupid agency.....nothing worse than busting my a** all last year for a great bonus only to be undercut by 30% so the IRS gets their cut.....Just hate seeing how much of my hard earned money is in there hands right now......

EFF the IRS and the constant money grab that happens with that stupid agency.....nothing worse than busting my a** all last year for a great bonus only to be undercut by 30% so the IRS gets their cut.....Just hate seeing how much of my hard earned money is in there hands right now......
The downside of a nice bonus, is the taxation side of it.

I loathe the people I currently work with for a variety of reasons... I think it's time to set some alternate plans in motion and move on.

Do it. You will be so much happier once you move on!

The downside of a nice bonus, is the taxation side of it.

Tell me about it. My bonus was delivered today. Less than half the whole amount made its way to me.

I hate having awesome range session and it not carrying over to the course....I finally got my Bertha on course yesterday and all but 2 drives were balloons that fell dead well short of where I'm accustomed to. Played another 9 with my Classic and all was well. Giving it another go and depending on the results, the Classic will go back in the bag and Bertha will go.

Life is a giant money pit right now, two tires for one car, tires and exhaust needed for truck, wife's tires are bad but I'm getting 40% off on her new ones.

Life is a giant money pit right now, two tires for one car, tires and exhaust needed for truck, wife's tires are bad but I'm getting 40% off on her new ones.

I think it's an ohio thing. ..ready for 2015!

So what is up with some members saying "back on topic" certain threads may need it but when new members attending an event have questions, how is that off topic. Give me a break folks, YOU were once a new cat going to an event and asked questions. Do you really want 10 threads for 1 event? If I am off than say so but banter in event threads (once spots are filled) is great.

So what is up with some members saying "back on topic" certain threads may need it but when new members attending an event have questions, how is that off topic. Give me a break folks, YOU were once a new cat going to an event and asked questions. Do you really want 10 threads for 1 event? If I am off than say so but banter in event threads (once spots are filled) is great.
I'm the one that said it dude, if I was wrong I appologize. The actual event threads have a tendency to get off topic quickly. Most events have an additional thread as a place to talk lodging, extra rounds, banter and all the things that are not directly involving either the sponsor or the venue. Like I said if I'm wrong I appologize

I'm the one that said it dude, if I was wrong I appologize. The actual event threads have a tendency to get off topic quickly. Most events have an additional thread as a place to talk lodging, extra rounds, banter and all the things that are not directly involving either the sponsor or the venue. Like I said if I'm wrong I appologize

No need to apologize, but new members are attending this event and asking questions. I've only seen extra round threads for other events. I was just venting as I was one of the new guys years ago and didn't want anyone to be turned off from all of the keep it about the course stuff. Online banter is a good thing for all IMO, especially when it's in regards to an event.

Dude I'm dying from the bleeding green here lately. Somebody please put the tourniquet on and make it stop!

#imready

Texas is open, no state tax and golf year round.... Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back