THP Style - Flix Pro On Sale Now

I need one are they still available?

I need one are they still available?

They have been sold out for a month or so, but will go back on sale later today.

These are now available in the THP Store.
Please remember that your forum log in is not the same as your store log in, you will have to create an account.

Ordered and paid for!

Fantastic! 2 ordered. They're so great my backup need a backup.

Thanks JB, ordered mine !!!

Hopefully there are still some left when I can get in front of a real computer tomorrow. Can't seem to get there on my phone

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

THP Style - Flix Pro On Sale Now

Morgan, if I purchase one this weekend would it be shipped to me in time on Thursday or would it be easier to just have you bring it to Hilton Head?

Ditto to this question. Would love to have one for HHI. :)

Might have to snag a backup...

Missed out on these last time, but not today. Glad to have gotten one this time.

I got in on this order :blob: very glad I did not miss out again. I too don't mind just picking mine up at HHI next weekend as that will save Morgan the hassle of shipping it.

Ditto to this question. Would love to have one for HHI. :)

To answer the question, if you send her a PM after ordering, she will hold off and we will deliver to Palmetto Dunes.

Just ordered mine! Can't wait to start using it.

Thank goodness I didn't miss out this time, thanks for the reorder!

To answer the question, if you send her a PM after ordering, she will hold off and we will deliver to Palmetto Dunes.

Awesome. Done and done. Glad I got in on time for these this go 'round. Just did miss them last time.

Sweet. Glad to get one this time around.

Ordered mine

Used mine for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Loved it! I really like not having the ends dig a hole in my pocket.

Just ordered mine.

YES!!!! I've been waiting for this. Ordered!!!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing, I really do adore mine.

Couldn't resist and picked up an extra just in case.

I hope they are still in stock when I get to a computer tomorrow

Back