The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! The Doc and I are in from 15-21, but I don't think a trip up north is in the cards for us, this trip is about the Doc and letting her get her Disney on.

The good news is that we are south. :D

Life is just sh*! right now. Broken hand, have really started to hate my job with every fiber of my being, and I'm not sure if my fiancé and I are going to make it through this long distance stint anymore.

Just really want it all to stop.

Where's your girlfriend live, Colt?

Where's your girlfriend live, Colt?

She's in Texas. Can't visit her right now with the course she's in either. I hope it's just the stress talking right now and not her true feelings.

The good news is that we are south. :D

Well frick, you can tell how my FL directions and locations are. Still, we won't be leaving WDW, its a fair trade for the MC and the Grandaddy...and the B'stone Championship...and Indy...and SeeMore...and whatever else you have up your sleeves.

Well frick, you can tell how my FL directions and locations are. Still, we won't be leaving WDW, its a fair trade for the MC and the Grandaddy...and the B'stone Championship...and Indy...and SeeMore...and whatever else you have up your sleeves.

Agreed and lets face it...Disney is effin fun.

It really is. Something to be said for just getting to have fun and act like a kid without any outside worries, its a much needed week away from home.

Life is just sh*! right now. Broken hand, have really started to hate my job with every fiber of my being, and I'm not sure if my fiancé and I are going to make it through this long distance stint anymore.

Just really want it all to stop.

Your boys and girls at THP are here for you. Cant imagine how it hard it would have been with me and my wife if we were in a long distance relationship while we were engaged.

Everything will make you stronger just hold your head high as you walk through the **** no matter how hard it is. Things have a way of working out in the long run.

In the time I have been active on this forum it is really amazing how much it helps to come here and get wrapped up in THP and Golf on days that are not going the best.

Disney is effin fun.
Will be even more fun when they get Marvel under the hood in a few years time (the Marvel license with Universal ends in a few years and then it'll be coming to Disney). While the Magic Kingdom is totes geared towards girls, the Hollywood Studios is going to be geared towards boys. Won't know who will be geeked out more ... me or my son!

The wife and I went last year. We have no kids but she had never been and she loves Disney. I was a little hesitant at first going just us without kids. But I must say it was one of the best vacations we have taken (and we have been all over) was great to see her and how much she enjoyed Disney for the first time.

Also it is amazing how much they have that is adult oriented that I never really thought about.

Also it is amazing how much they have that is adult oriented that I never really thought about.
The wife and I got married on a cruise (actually it occurs in port, but then you sail) with family. Afterwards we headed down to Disney World and spent a few days there by ourselves. Drank our way through Epcot. Had a blast. They found out we were newlyweds so we got to sit on the dock with the pyrotechnicians for the end of the night Epcot fireworks show. You could see the fireworks and then feel the shock wave, we were that close.

The wife and I got married on a cruise (actually it occurs in port, but then you sail) with family. Afterwards we headed down to Disney World and spent a few days there by ourselves. Drank our way through Epcot. Had a blast. They found out we were newlyweds so we got to sit on the dock with the pyrotechnicians for the end of the night Epcot fireworks show. You could see the fireworks and then feel the shock wave, we were that close.

That sounds amazing. We also drank our way around Epcot one day as well. My wife looked at me like I was crazy when I told her we should drink our way around the world on our way. Once we got there she understood.

Sometimes, things just piss you off. While I know I should just roll with the punches at times, sometimes you just can't.

Beautiful day outside and I am stuck in the office working on some things.

Trying to make the best of it, live streaming the PGA event, but would much rather be out playing a round.

u5e9u4yg.jpg

Beautiful day outside and I am stuck in the office working on some things.

Trying to make the best of it, live streaming the PGA event, but would much rather be out playing a round.

u5e9u4yg.jpg

Just think though...

1) Your avatar is awesome, that dude has some ups, clearly.

2) There are i25's in your future for fun THP Forum Testing.

Just think though...

1) Your avatar is awesome, that dude has some ups, clearly.

2) There are i25's in your future for fun THP Forum Testing.

Very true. Photo cred. goes to Beags.

Cant wait for the i25's to arrive!

Guy I'm paired with is playing the tips. That's ok. He's solid. But he is so freaking slow to play. It's like adding an extra 60-90 seconds per tee box.

Killing me.

What seemed like maybe allergies last night is the onset of a cold this morning. And I'm one of three people in the household that has symptoms. Damn it.

Guy I'm paired with is playing the tips. That's ok. He's solid. But he is so freaking slow to play. It's like adding an extra 60-90 seconds per tee box.

Killing me.

Brutal dude! Hopefully it doesn't affect your game too badly.

I played with a guy recently who takes FOREVER to put his headcover back on after shooting. I'd be half way up the fairway and he's still back on the teebox fighting with his damn headcover. Oh man did that drive me nuts!

Well, it looks like we have a week of weather in store for us hovering around 0c.....

So what does that mean? The wife gets sick. She has been up since 1am getting sick. Really too bad we didn't do half the stuff we had planned to yesterday, saying "It is going to be nice tomorrow, we will do it then"

The Official Rant of the Day

My car overheated on the way back from the range. Not sure why; it's a relatively new car. I now instantly hate it and might start looking for something else

Taps away

Today was one of those days where everything was a battle. I was helping assemble A arms for our FSAE car. Going in we knew it was going to be frustrating at times. What we got was a complete nightmare. I had to do so much grinding and cutting to get the tubs and plates to line up properly in the fixtures we were using. One A arm took about 4 hours to get to work and its all of two tubes and a plate. We started at 10 am and finished up at 11 pm. We got 4 out of 8 A arms done. I was also doing some work on some threaded inserts. I had to re tap all of them because someone did them wrong. Just one of those days.

I had so many rants for yesterday that it isn't even funny. I guess I will never understand how or why family will stab you in the back. Oh well...time to move on and look at the positives in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back