Howdy from Naptown

Welcome.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! I've found there are a lot of people on here from the VA/MD/DC area.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Howdy, and welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome ! I live in the Annapolis area as well. I play a lot at Bay Hills in Arnold (about 1 mile from my house), and occasionally Eisenhower, Compass Pointe, Renditions, etc. I'm fairly new to THP as well.

There is a THP Tourney in Ocean City (Rum Pointe) at the end of June. Search the forum and you'll find it. It's full with a wait list, but you could get on it and possibly get into the event if you're interested. It'll be my first THP event and I'm really looking forward to meeting folks.

And yes, there is a good sized contigent of MD/DC/VA members here on THP.

Welcome ! I live in the Annapolis area as well. I play a lot at Bay Hills in Arnold (about 1 mile from my house), and occasionally Eisenhower, Compass Pointe, Renditions, etc. I'm fairly new to THP as well.

There is a THP Tourney in Ocean City (Rum Pointe) at the end of June. Search the forum and you'll find it. It's full with a wait list, but you could get on it and possibly get into the event if you're interested. It'll be my first THP event and I'm really looking forward to meeting folks.

And yes, there is a good sized contigent of MD/DC/VA members here on THP.

Excellent! We'll have to get together for a round...I live close to Eisenhower.
I played Bay Hills once last year and thought it was a cool course.

I noticed the Ocean City event and was thinking that would be a blast but figured it was already full.

Welcome! THP is addictive. Get ready to need help :)

Welcome! !

Welcome Chuter!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I'm sure you'll enjoy the folks around here. It's a great community of fantastic people!

Back