Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
49° here on Tuesday, then snow on Wednesday and Thursday. CMON!!!!

High 50's early next week, but still might be too much snow on the ground to matter. I'm giving it 2 weeks before I'm able to golf outside. Pretty terrible.

Finally hit 40 here and it feels like a heat wave. Wish I could hit outside somewhere.

49° here on Tuesday, then snow on Wednesday and Thursday. CMON!!!!

Yup, and back into the low 20s for a high in the middle of next week. This is getting ridiculous!

Finally it looks like spring here in switzerland ;) golf courses being opened this weekend. temperatures going up to 17° Celsius.

today 50's
Mon and Tues 50's

Sat and Sun WHEN IM HOME 40 and rain

70 on Monday!

danu3y9a.jpg

39 one day and 70 2 days later. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather has finally broken and I get to go play with my son, low 70's today and the rest of the week looks good too!

-2 this morning but supposed to hit 40 today and then possibly 50 Monday and Tuesday!! Getting closer

north east US going to get another snow storm this week ohio projecting 5" snow ....sweet i think it will be mid april for first round of golf this year.

Yesterday I was at the range and it rained nearly 3".... Today I was at the range with sunglasses and a short sleeved shirt on. Getting there.

Yesterday I was at the range and it rained nearly 3".... Today I was at the range with sunglasses and a short sleeved shirt on. Getting there.

I got in 18 holes yesterday somehow. The course was just saturated but golf is a lot easier when you can stick 5 wood on the green due to it's softness.

I'm showing 67° today, 72° tomorrow, and then 35°. Crazy weather pattern, but looks like I've got a 2 day window play golf in.

Looking out at snow here. I'm going to go insane soon.

Mid 60's and sunny for the weekend in Hilton Head....I'LL TAKE IT!!!

High of 75 here today and I'm stuck in a secure classroom with no windows all day. I may see the sun during lunch.

Especially since I hear another awesome snow front is coming wednesday
It's really getting old. They are saying 9 inches here from Wednesday to Thursday.

High of 75 here in Mississippi today, looks like a golf day !!!!

It's really getting old. They are saying 9 inches here from Wednesday to Thursday.

Saw the forecast this morning for Wednesday and Thursday with the small letters "Significant snowfall possible" at the bottom of each day. It really deflates the fact that we are in the high 40s today and starting to feel like spring.

Saw the forecast this morning for Wednesday and Thursday with the small letters "Significant snowfall possible" at the bottom of each day. It really deflates the fact that we are in the high 40s today and starting to feel like spring.
Exactly. I was outside Saturday in a sweatshirt and it was beautiful. I almost threw up when I saw that snowfall alert this morning.

Exactly. I was outside Saturday in a sweatshirt and it was beautiful. I almost threw up when I saw that snowfall alert this morning.

*sigh* this makes me really sad. Lake Charles can't come fast enough. Had a light dusting this am when I went to work. I don't like rain either but when you find yourself praying for rain instead of snow you know it's been bad.

We have the opposite problem here than most of the country - severe drought. 2013 was the driest on record here and we are way below normal again in 2014. Our rainy season is over in about a month so we are preparing for water shortages. There is a meeting next week at my club to discuss how we are going to deal with the mandatory 30% reduction in water use. It looks like a lot of the rough and possibly the range will be going brown all summer here.

I suppose we should be grateful it isn't a blizzard. I have seen March storms bring upwards of 30+ inches of snow so it could be worse.

Still is deflating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back