Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played yesterday in a driving rain, today doesn't look any better at 4 hours from tee time, if it wasn't a tournament already paid for I wouldn't even go. This sucks, my game and rain do not mix.

Rain and wind here today. Indoor putting practice and THP'ing are the order of the day.

JM

Me, TBT, mikeg, and jflores got rained out today. Finished 8ish holes but the course was drenched. This will give us an excuse to get back out here at least.

Some 50's coming up this week...hoping it's the end of this b.s.

Canceled tournament due to rain rescheduled it for next Sunday

43* feels like 35 with 25+mph winds. Tee off in 15min

43* feels like 35 with 25+mph winds. Tee off in 15min

Yup, it's definitely a bit chilly and very very windy out there right now.

Have fun!

3 days this week about 40 will help but it's going to be garbage for awhile. I am going with 4/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yee of little faith

It was chilly here today, but I went to the park and hit birdie balls for about an hour.

I just played a round in 90* weather. I could get used to this haha.

Sunny, very light breeze and a high of 85 today. It was actually warmer than what I'm ready for right now, but I'm not complaining. I know if I did, some of you guys still buried in snow would cyber slap me :D

Sunny, very light breeze and a high of 85 today. It was actually warmer than what I'm ready for right now, but I'm not complaining. I know if I did, some of you guys still buried in snow would cyber slap me :D

I dream of 85 and 90 and we don't have snow, but I think anything below 60 is cold

Me, TBT, mikeg, and jflores got rained out today. Finished 8ish holes but the course was drenched. This will give us an excuse to get back out here at least.

I am not sure I have ever played on a course that wet....seemed like every shot ended up in a puddle and you then had to search for a piece of non saturated ground to hit from. Definately good company...but damn it was miserable conditions.

Jflores also sandbagged his way to the last par 3 and then knocked it stiff to win everybody's $ bill :D

3" - 5" of snow today. Probably no golf until Thursday or Friday, if the temps get high enough to melt this stuff. Winter just won't quit!

40's all week! Hopefully things will dry up and then start to open in a few weeks

Was -8 when I drove to work this morning, still tons of snow on the ground. Still a minimum of 5 weeks before golf.

It does seem a bit early in the year for shorts, but I guess I will have to make do....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

50 degrees today. Looks like it'll be some short game work in front of the house tonight!

It does seem a bit early in the year for shorts, but I guess I will have to make do....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yea Sunday was a roster 85 and Sunny

75 and sunny. Pants on and ready go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back