What ball will you be playing at the HHI Invitational?

phenom4hire

Reaction score
Handicap
18-19
I cannot make up my mind right now on what I am gonna play. I know its a Bridgestone event so I am leaning towards b330 or E6, but am also considering wilson fg tours, wilson duo, nxt tour, srixon z star. I have found balls that I like but I just havent found that "one" yet so I tend to play alot of different brands. Just curious what everyone else is gonna be playing.

B330-RX without a doubt

Bridgestone e6 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. It's probably either going to be the Wilson/Staff Duo's, my Taylormade TP Black LDP's, or Bridgestone B330-RXS's. Maybe all three if I lose enough of the others on the course.

Good question. It's probably either going to be the Wilson/Staff Duo's, my Taylormade TP Black LDP's, or Bridgestone B330-RXS's. Maybe all three if I lose enough of the others on the course.

Plus u will get some balls at the event :)

B330-S with a blue line on it.

yge8yge4.jpg

...and there you have it.

Anybody hit up B-fit for a recommendation?

I believe JB has stated that a sleeve of balls for each player will be given out.

I would hope that this being a Bridgestone sponsored event complete with swag and prizes, that each of us would be willing to give their balls a try.

Myself I hope to try the B330-RXS offering.

Plus u will get some balls at the event :)
I'm probably going to need them. ;)

Was hoping that they would be there to fit us. If they are, I'd definitely like to avail myself to that. If not, I'll at the very least ask them to recommend a ball for me (probably the e6).

Today which is coincidentally my lowest round in quite awhile, I played 3 with the duo and the last 15 with a dt solo I found a few rounds ago. I was banging the driver with both and I dont generate a ton of spin on wedge and iron shots so I dont know that a 3 piece will benefit me any. I think my swing had more to do with it than the ball as I was making solid contact today. I cant seem to stay with one ball either way and I think I believe it affects my consistency somewhat but like I said I just havent found the one ball that does it all for me yet.

I will be gaming the new TaylorMade ball. Very excited to put in play

I have a dozen 330-s that i will be playing and I will grab a sleeve of 330 to try

Well I think Im gonna go with an endorsement for the sponsor, just seems right and as much as I change balls it cant hurt. I know in my original ball fitting they recommended the e7 for me but sent the tour b330 which I really liked. Has anyone one tried the e7 yet and care to share your thoughts?

I did, but was a little unsure regarding the results. Just waiting to chat it up with online B-Fit guys.

I'm probably going to need them. ;)

Was hoping that they would be there to fit us. If they are, I'd definitely like to avail myself to that. If not, I'll at the very least ask them to recommend a ball for me (probably the e6).

Try the b - fit chat....The next best thing to them being there.

I did, but was a little unsure regarding the results. Just waiting to chat it up with online B-Fit guys.

Definitely recommend the chat vs. just the online tool. Those guys have some serious knowledge.

I will be playing the e6 as that is the ball I game most often. Since it is a Bridgestone sponsored event then if just seems fitting to stay with the e6.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

TM Tour Preferred X

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'll be playing the B330 S. That's the ball Bridgestone has told me fits my swing, despite my swing speed being less than what they have designed the ball for. Besides, I like the ball a lot.

Only the online tool and based on my driver fitting a year ago, it suggested the e7. I bought a box, but definitely didn't fall in love. Bridgestone will be doing a ball fitting locally here next month, and I already have plans to go.

For this event, I have a box of both Srixon Q and Z stars--and I plan on rotating each ball in and out until July.

I will have some B330-S's, but leaning towards the SR3.

B330RX for me

Back