Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

3w then a wedge in. Avoiding danger at all costs.

From whites, 3w and then DW to 9i depending on pin.

Just a little bump...4 more wake ups until Friday. The golf bag is packed and ready to roll.

Please let me see you hook one like that par three at the gauntlet. That was amazing.
I've taken lessons since then. Now I'm REALLY hooking the ball. You ain't seen nothing.…

I'm just a little excited for this event. I have the THP backpack packed up. The golf bag is ready to go. Just need Thursday to get here so that I can catch my flight.

And I hope this is enough bullets for three rounds at Palmetto Dunes.

I'm ready to go too but I won't be packed until Wednesday....lol...
So much to do before we leave.

I will throw my clubs in the car Saturday morning. That's about all the packing required for this one.

Got my bag cleaned out and cleaned all of my grips yesterday, began laying out clothes to pack so I am making progress toward HHI. See everyone in a few days.

Clubs are packed up waiting to get picked up by UPS today. Wanted to send them a day early to give myself some buffer time in case the weather acts up and slows down the shipment.

I cannot wait for this weekend. We are gonna have a blast.

I'm almost packed for this thing. I am anxious to get on the road, but, will restrain myself until Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Only three days of work and then I get to jump on the plane. Looking forward to meeting everyone THIS weekend.

I'm packing tonight because I have a busy week and won't get another chance to do it....because I'm super excited for this trip....and because I never unpacked from my non-trip to Dallas.

I can't stop thinking about this. Friday...c'mon Friday...!

I haven't packed anything, but that will happen Wednesday evening.
I can't wait to see everyone!

I'm available in case of any last minute dropouts! :) Hehehehe

Have fun guys!

In Charleston for work on Thursday (so close but yet so far). Going to pack Wednesday evening. Have to walk a HS intern through her summer project in my lab on Friday around noon, then getting in the car, picking up the wife from work, and heading to Hilton Head. Should be there around 5ish or so. Want to get some range time in, and check out the greens (not sure if I've ever putted on Bermuda before), and then it's off to dinner. Very nervous, but also very excited!

I'm packing tonight because I have a busy week and won't get another chance to do it....because I'm super excited for this trip....and because I never unpacked from my non-trip to Dallas.

I can't stop thinking about this. Friday...c'mon Friday...!

Just make sure you get to the airport

on-time-air-namibia.jpg

I can already taste the celebratory Shandy.

#GameWeek -- KaPow!!

Scripting Is Ready...Bag is Ready.... Game is ___________

Game is ___________

Yeahhh, I thought my game was super ready after killing it the last couple weeks. Then I just imploded this weekend and can't hit anything bigger than a 5 iron. I hit 10/14 fwys one week, 1 the next. ARRHGGGHH

There will be much range time this week. I may even take an extra day off and play a round as well.

As for clothes, I ripped the crotch out of my favorite long pants slipping off a log (looking for a ball). Need to get wifey on that, I guess. TBH, I'm more worried about the game now that the clothes...although I'm sure most of you would appreciate me bringing some.

Lets keep this thread to the event please.
If you are looking for an iron set, THP has the marketplace for its members to buy/sell goods.
Thank you.

Yeahhh, I thought my game was super ready after killing it the last couple weeks. Then I just imploded this weekend and can't hit anything bigger than a 5 iron. I hit 10/14 fwys one week, 1 the next. ARRHGGGHH

There will be much range time this week. I may even take an extra day off and play a round as well.

As for clothes, I ripped the crotch out of my favorite long pants slipping off a log (looking for a ball). Need to get wifey on that, I guess. TBH, I'm more worried about the game now that the clothes...although I'm sure most of you would appreciate me bringing some.

We call that "pulling a Dev" around these parts.

It's the first THP Invitational of 2014. Everyone is rusty, even the Fla kids. It's all good though. We're all in the same boat.

Looking forward to watching this one on the forums I hope some of you guys keep us updated;). Wish I could be there but I was one person late. Never know though if needed all I need is about 8 hours notice to get there ;). Have fun guys and don't let the course beat you up to much

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back