Sneak Peek - 1st 2014 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover

Oh yeah I smell bacon!

Okay. Should have release date details for you next week along with some other thoughts.

I can't wait to add it to the collection!

cant wait to try and get my hands on one of these.

Hoping to add to my 2013 collection. Apparently collecting putter covers is my new thing.

Okay. Should have release date details for you next week along with some other thoughts.

Other thoughts?? Hmmmm

I need to know more. Eff it, just withdraw the funds as you see fit. :)

Sneak Peek - 1st 2014 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover

Other thoughts?? Hmmmm

I need to know more. Eff it, just withdraw the funds as you see fit. :)

Yea it'd be cool if you could just set up a "subscription plan" where they just show up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea you should just set up a "subscription plan" where they just show up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me, it would be a done deal if allowed!

Announcement

These will be in hand in the next 3 weeks we have been told and will go on sale immediately following that. Just like in the past, we will give everybody an exact day and time that these will go on sale and we will limit 1 per person for ordering since they are so limited.

Announcement

These will be in hand in the next 3 weeks we have been told and will go on sale immediately following that. Just like in the past, we will give everybody an exact day and time that these will go on sale and we will limit 1 per person for ordering since they are so limited.

excellent!! Just in time for actual golf season for me

Awesome, looking forward to it!

Yes! Now that my dolla bill cover is permanently attached to my hybrid, I definitely am ready for another cover...to actually put on my putter.

I do enjoy THP and bacon, and the cover can fit on my hybrid.

It's hard not to say yes to this one.

Super exciting. The Bacon is what sold me. I have two blades, which one does it go on. or the 22.5 degree hybrid.... decisions decisions.

Announcement

The perfect Monday morning announcement. Pending bacon cover!

Outside of my wife and kids; Golf,THP, and bacon are my three favorite things. This combines them all into one nice little package.

I need bacon!!!

Gorgeous!
photo%202-L.jpg

Cant wait, I hope to snag one of these.

Back