The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

This one was me, just couldn't take the chance on not being ready. My rehab timeline has me golfing again right about the time of this event. As hard as it was to give up my spot, waiting until last minute would have been hard on everyone if something happens in my rehab/recovery and I couldn't make it.

Bummed but happy for Rambler, enjoy buddy!
I kind if knew this post was coming. I feel really bad for you buddy, but it sounds like you made the best decision. Good luck with the rehab and don't push the healing. We've got a ton of golf to play in the second half of 2014.

Awesome dude, looking forward to teeing it up w/ you again. This event is going to be awesome!

It'll definitely be good to tee-it-up, again. A couple more dueling eagles would be great.

This one was me, just couldn't take the chance on not being ready. My rehab timeline has me golfing again right about the time of this event. As hard as it was to give up my spot, waiting until last minute would have been hard on everyone if something happens in my rehab/recovery and I couldn't make it.

Sorry to hear about the circumstances, MudFlap. Hope your rehab continues going well, and you're playing as soon as possible.

Good on you buddy. I hope we can tee it up in the near future.

Hope your rehab continues on schedule and you're back playing mid-year. I know it was tough to give up this opportunity and admire you for not waiting until the last minute to make the decision.

Well, proof that getting on the waiting list can pay-off... I had a surprising, but very welcome private message this morning that a spot was open. Really looking forward to this event. Just posted a FS in the marketplace, to purge my SeeMores (and a couple of others) in preparation for buying whatever is found to be the best fit for me.

Welcome from one waiting list entrant to another!

Well, proof that getting on the waiting list can pay-off... I had a surprising, but very welcome private message this morning that a spot was open. Really looking forward to this event. Just posted a FS in the marketplace, to purge my SeeMores (and a couple of others) in preparation for buying whatever is found to be the best fit for me.
Welcome to the event and cant wait to meet you in June!

Congrats on getting in Rambler and look forward to seeing you there!

Sorry you had to drop out MudFlap. Wishing you all the best with your rehab!

After seeing the sweet headcovers the MC staff is receiving I cant wait to see what headcovers we are going to get for this event. Only 3 more months!

After seeing the sweet headcovers the MC staff is receiving I cant wait to see what headcovers we are going to get for this event. Only 3 more months!

I had the same exact thought go through my head as well.

All paid up! Really looking forward to this!!!

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Well I'm sorry to inform you guys I withdrew from the event today. I'll spare you guys the long regret filled email I sent to golfergal. But as some of you know I just started a new job. There will be some travel in June that thrown on top of this event and the OC Invitational would have put me away friom home for 3 weekends in June.

I honestly felt that wouldn't be fair to my fiancé to take 3 trips with 2 of them being golf related, as much support as she gave me during my job search.

And guys it truly was my decision 100%. I didn't even tell her I was going to do it as I know she would have tried to tell me it was fine to go.

I will sincerely miss meeting all you and sharing the experience of a lifetime with you guys. But the the good news is there is probably one very happy wait listed. THP'er tonight.

And I still have OC to look forward to!!

Sorry to hear that CAA, was looking forward to meeting you.

Really sorry to hear that CAA, you will be missed.

Sorry to hear that CAA. Completely understand your decision though. Good luck in the new job!

Life first CAA.....Golf Second, Third, Fourth, etc.

See ya down the THP road soon!

Sorry to hear that CAA but it sounds like it was the right decision. Hopefully we meet in the near future at another THP event.

Thanks guys. Coers and Dawg Daddy can tell you how much I was looking forward to it. But when I had doubt if I should go or not. I knew I had my answer. Really wanted to meet some of you dudes!!

Thanks guys. Coers and Dawg Daddy can tell you how much I was looking forward to it. But when I had doubt if I should go or not. I knew I had my answer. Really wanted to meet some of you dudes!!

We will meet soon I'm sure!

I know I wasnt a member when this started, but id like to get on the waiting list.

I know I wasnt a member when this started, but id like to get on the waiting list.

Send a PM to GolferGal, she'll take care of ya!

Hmmmm. Should I? Need to check dates. However I would assume this will be snatched up by then.

Back