#FranchiseRewritten #Year2HasBegun

Gotta love old Eminem, a young Hailey and Dr. Dre.

This thread is awesome. When I joined THP I was blown away back then already by everything that makes this site a great place. Everything I loved about it back then is just getting bigger, better, and more frequent so I'm majorly impressed.
Thanks to all the staff and the members that make this place what it is.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and muthafers act like they forgot THP...

At least you didn't have to work real hard to make that forum friendly.

2013 was awesome and to think that 2014 is going to be even better blows my mind. THP is just flat out incredible!!!

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Unrealness!

I have only been a member for about a year and this place is awesome. I am glad to be along for the ride for 2014!! Thank you JB, GG and the rest of the crew for this awesomeness

Definitely not about WRX buddy. We have a solid relationship with Richard and the team he has built. Wish them nothing but the best. They do their thing and we do ours. This is about us. The green and mutha effin white.

Well, I guess I can 86 the idea of something similar to that of the East Coast/West Coast rap war of the 90's. Sorry, Dre brings out the worst in me.

I like the Green and White idea. Maybe shirts with the "THP G&W Hit $quad" ? The Bomb Squad might raise a few flags with homeland security. The GWWO, Green and White World Order. You could probably get Harry on board with that.

Like I keep on saying, this is like the Disney of the internet. Happiest Place on the Web. The community it awesome, JB, GG and the rest of the staff on second to none. I'm really looking forward to what's in store and getting more involved. 2014 looks like it's going to be a great year in Paradise ;)

Edit: If ya don't know, now ya know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news guys, It's hard to imagine that it can keep getting better. Keep it up.

Glad to be a part of this. Very excited for 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I'm apart of it. This place has allowed me to widen my friend base

Great news for THP community!!

I'm so glad I'm apart of it. This place has allowed me to widen my friend base

It's so true. I am constantly in awe of how many friends I have been able to make from not only all over this country, but even beyond.

Remarkable, if you think about it.

I joined in 2009, but didn't become active until last year and have seen this place explode........ It's been fun to watch and will be even more fun to be a part of.

Rejuvination
Creativity
Innovation
Bigger Better Bolder
#FranchiseRewritten
#Year2HasBegun

Rejuvination
Creativity
Innovation
Bigger Better Bolder
#FranchiseRewritten
#Year2HasBegun

Are you working on a McRib acronym?

Can't wait for winter to be over. I avoid frequenting because I can't play but once a week

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rejuvination
Creativity
Innovation
Bigger Better Bolder
#FranchiseRewritten
#Year2HasBegun
I'd say THP has hit on all these already and we are only 14 days into the year!

Just when you thought everything was done.
Just when you thought announcements could not be topped.
Don't Forget...
That Just Happened.
#Year2HasBegun
#FranchiseRewritten

Unreal what THP has cooked up this year, and more coming. Wow, incredible.

Definitely unreal, which just caused me to blast that video on the 1st page. #TheTimeIsNowAndTheFuture

dropping an unannounced event bomb in the grandaddy was awesome!

Can't wait to read what it is!

nice to see this thread bumped. Cant wait!

#FranchiseRewritten #Year2HasBegun

"This one goes to 11." Seems to apply to The Franchise

Traffic sucked on the way home. Got in late and now head is spinning trying to catch the bombs dropping. Love it, love it, love it!

JM

Back