Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
I just noticed Golfsmith had these marked way down. Anybody got any idea why? These are high end putters

They have been out for a long time now, its just the nature of the beast with lines after a couple of years.

Lots of great options in that line. Not sure what the price is, but could be well worth the money.

I just noticed Golfsmith had these marked way down. Anybody got any idea why? These are high end putters

i picked up my NC sub 30 for $29 from golfsmith. i love it the manager told me they just didnt sell well, but the putters are as good quality as any IMO

They are nice putters, I've rolled a few before, but never gamed one. For the price, it sounds like a good deal.

I have other questions about Never Compromise and it revolves around Myrtle Beach and July. :D

I'm debating pulling the trigger just to try one

If you can snag one at a decent price, do it. Very nice flatsticks.

The putter market (and club market in general) is just so oversaturated... and that's GOOD for us consumers if you are willing to buy a slightly older model. I've been toying with the idea of picking up a sub 30 myself. I've heard the faces are a little hot, but very consistent

I pulled the trigger and got one. Give it a whirl.

Which one?

Dinero Exec

Lack of demand and age. NC just never really took off, despite being good putters.

Hope they ain't outa business

They are owned by SRI which owns some of the biggest names in golf.

I gamed a Dinero Mogul for quite some time and absolutely loved it!

Great rolling, looking and feeling putters.

I game an NC putter and I love it. The best part about it is the THP stamp on the back!

Haven't been big for a while, probably liquidating.

Haven't been big for a while, probably liquidating.
Never Compromise is now under the same umbrella Cleveland Golf and Srixon are under, SRI Sports (they also own Dunlop).

Never Compromise is now under the same umbrella Cleveland Golf and Srixon are under, SRI Sports (they also own Dunlop).

Has been under SRI for quite some time now.

Has been under SRI for quite some time now.
Yeah, my "now" is misleading (and errant). Wish there was a strikethrough function.

ETA: They look like great putters. Always look at them on eBay and if I can find one for the right price, I will pull the trigger. Will be in Charleston on Thursday, will check out Edwin Watts and see what they have on deep discount (would also take a Wilson Staff putter ... I'm not picky).

Back