The Official THP Teaser Thread

So having two first names and the Ricky Bobby nickname automatically gets me in the event? Sweet!!!

I have 2 first names as well... guess I am in too!

I don't think the name change thread will suffice if that is the criteria. Onto the Secretary of State office tomorrow for an official name change.

Lets just say that is there was ever a line for a THP Event (there isnt), you two would want to be in line first for this one.

Shhhhhh! Ok we can both get first dibs. But I get first first dibs.

My last name is long enough to be 2 separate names. Does that count for anything?

Lets just say that is there was ever a line for a THP Event (there isnt), you two would want to be in line first for this one.

WOW. That is saying something. It is going to be extremely difficult for me to decide what I do this year... Grandaddy would be a no brainer but besides that I have the budget for 1 BIG event, could this be it?

I am at a loss as to what makes an event "funny"...besides my swing being on display there of course.

Glad that bonus just came through. Bring on some THP events!!!!

Another event u say?

Man I wasn't off the grid for more than an hour...that's awesome

I've been camping out like a Star Wars nerd waiting for Star Wars VII to be released in the theaters.

It's hard for me to imagine what this event would entail.

Did someone green light my "Get lost in the Hideaway locker room" giveaway?

Shhhhhh! Ok we can both get first dibs. But I get first first dibs.

I am right there with you guys 2 first names here as well

Not that I have any clue of the what it is....I will say the who that I think it is....I'm sure it can't be anything short of amazing!

Bigger. Better. More unreal.

something always around the corner.

Sometimes little bombs get dropped in areas that people least expect...
Nobody should ever skip TheGrandaddy thread. That was a BOMB dropped.
And a huge bomb it was!

I wish I knew of THP when I got married, if it existed. I might have been able to work a certain amount events per year into my vows somehow.

Hmm, is the 5 year anniversary too soon to renew your wedding vows? :D

BA-BOOM!!. Never stop reading the #Grandaddy thread. Love the sneaky clues. #FranchiseRewritten

It took me awhile to understand what it was saying, like longer than I'd really like to admit. Once it hit though, I have to say I do like where this is going!

It took me awhile to understand what it was saying, like longer than I'd really like to admit. Once it hit though, I have to say I do like where this is going!

Took me a while as well....I'm actually still a bit in the dark. But I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Still excited for more new things at THP!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Took me a while as well....I'm actually still a bit in the dark. But I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Still excited for more new things at THP!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Me too. Another 2014 event. Check. Callaway participating. Check. After that, I'm not sure I am following. BTW, do we think this is the awesome squared/cubed/infiniti or the latest idea that GG had?

Might just surprise some people on how THPers are selected for events like #TheGrandaddy.
I mean after all, it is the Grandaddy of em all for a reason. All expense paid travel, golf, gear, etc.
I would say if you are not paying attention or posting in that thread, you might get left behind...

Haha, must pay attention folks!

Might just surprise some people on how THPers are selected for events like #TheGrandaddy.
I mean after all, it is the Grandaddy of em all for a reason. All expense paid travel, golf, gear, etc.
I would say if you are not paying attention or posting in that thread, you might get left behind...

I wish callaway/THP gave me an extra week of vacation as well haha :)

Using Tapatalk

Back