Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noooooooooo.....I'm getting a sore throat...I've been loading up on tons of Vitamin C and everything else you can possibly imagine...darn people at work...pleh :(

These are my new favorite:

01254662754_450x450_a.jpg

Oh noooooooooo.....I'm getting a sore throat...I've been loading up on tons of Vitamin C and everything else you can possibly imagine...darn people at work...pleh :(

I drink a glass or two of orange juice every day and also take a Vitamin C pill daily. Knock on wood, I don't think I've been sick in over three years.

I hear your roar my oppressed and harassed brother, and roar back at you. We shall no longer be at their beck and call.

Wait, someone's calling me.

Ugh! Looks like I have to go.

Kevin

It could be worse Kevin - I'm at the Basset Hounds' beck and call all day. They have me very well trained.

I hear your roar my oppressed and harassed brother, and roar back at you. We shall no longer be at their beck and call.

Wait, someone's calling me.

Ugh! Looks like I have to go.

Kevin
No Kevin, must resist.

mmmmmm . . . meat.
You like meat too, we should hang out some time.

It could be worse Kevin - I'm at the Basset Hounds' beck and call all day. They have me very well trained.
Dogs have a way of doing that! Two of them work it better than one!

WTF is going on around here? It's been FOUR days since anybody posted a rant, unbelievable!

WTF is going on around here? It's been FOUR days since anybody posted a rant, unbelievable!

Ive been more mildly annoyed lately. Hopefully that can change.

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

It is hard to rant when having a 3 day weekend here.

I was out of town without a computer for four days.

And no one seems to have noticed.

I was out of town without a computer for four days.

And no one seems to have noticed.

I noticed. I just assumed that you finally got the hint fed up with me.

well, i just got my arse chewed by my manager for asking the publisher of our paper a question in a meeting yesterday afternoon. he was talking about our profits from last quarter and how well we're doing so far in 2010, and when he asked if there were any questions, i asked why there was going to be a furlough for this quarter based on those numbers. i guess that's a question that a worker bee can't ask the queen bee.

more frigging snow here in the NE!!!! :banghead:

Officially going to look at foreclosed properties in FL and AZ so I can become a 'snowbird' and get away from this stuff....

I like being "beck and call boy."

interesting. i've been looking for one for years. they are very hard to come by.....considering how difficult and demanding i can be.

send a resume'.

and i have no rant. i am in paradise. well....my boyfriend putter is really failing at it's duties. maybe it got wind that there is a black series tour #9 waiting for me when i get home.

interesting. i've been looking for one for years. they are very hard to come by.....considering how difficult and demanding i can be.

send a resume'.

PM sent.

send a resume'.

and i have no rant. i am in paradise. well....my boyfriend putter is really failing at it's duties. maybe it got wind that there is a black series tour #9 waiting for me when i get home.

Sounds like Snick likes to line up her boyfriend like shark's teeth....one fails and it gets replaced by another...got it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back