What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home cooked Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles.

What's for Dinner?

Ribeyes, roasted baby potatoes and asparagus. With a nice Wheat Beer. Feels great to grill outside again.

Not delivery!

Small cheeseburger and large chili from Wendy's

chile verde that's been going in the crock pot all day. Black beans, spanish rice. Gonna have some good burritos!

Home cooked Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles.

One of my absolute favorite dinners from childhood. My wife thinks it's disgusting, so I probably haven't had it in 20 years, but dang your post gave me flashbacks!

9ubara3u.jpg

Grilled chicken and zucchini

Home made stuffed burgers tonight w/ fresh avacado on top.

Delicious.

Famous Dave's.

Famous Dave's.

I had me some Famous Dave's last night and for lunch today. Feast for one which is enough for two. Subway chicken enchilada sandwich with fritos lettuce tomato banana peppers, jalapeño peppers on jalapeño cheese bread. First time trying it and it was tasty.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Went to hillstones,for some fall off the bone ribs

A group of transplants have a regular dinner on Monday's. We are frequent attenders and host on occasion as well. Everyone brings a grillable item and a side dish. I plan on bringing either bacon fried cabbage or Parmesan garlic green beans. Leaning towards the bacon fried cabbage.

Tater tot casserole.

Went to the U.S. Foods show tonight and ate a little bit of a lot of things. I got stuffed! Plus free drinks. Nice.

Clams, mussels, and calimari. Good stuff.

After remembering some months ago how good they were coming from 4Rivers BBQ down Orlando way, BBQ Pork Quesadillas have entered our regular dinner rotation and were delicious tonight.

Hoffmann's Hotdogs and french fries.

Just had a $8 Cobb salad from chick-filet. Im still hungry

5 guys and it was delicious!

Pizza and salad.

I'm going to try and make chicken piccata. Try is the keyword. This might be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back