What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CB3s came in the mail today but im stuck at work on a 24, plus this ice and snow storm so besides oohing and aahhing at them I won't be doing a ton with them anyway. Still anxious though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Some seriously nice pickups in here gents.

My CB3s came in the mail today but im stuck at work on a 24, plus this ice and snow storm so besides oohing and aahhing at them I won't be doing a ton with them anyway. Still anxious though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My packages always get delivered when I'm on shift as well.

Set of TM Speedblades and the Big Bertha Alpha driver. Wallet is a little lighter now!

Whoa nelly....I think u win for today

Just became an Albatross club member, this site has taught me so much about golf in the last year that it's worth it the coin and thp bag tag are just icing on the cake... Thanks JB & GG and the rest of the community that is wealth of knowledge that you can't put a price tag on....

Last edited:
Just became an Albatross club member, this site has taught me so much about golf in the last year that is worth it, the coin and thp bag tag are just icing on the cake... Thanks JB & GG and the rest of the community that is wealth of knowledge that you can't put price tag on....

Awesome purchase

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I just pulled the trigger on a SKLZ Gold Flex. I had been pondering one of these for quite a while and noticed today that Amazon had dropped them to $48, so I jumped on it.

$_57.JPG

LOL. Huuuuuuuuuuge picture. Sorry about that.

LOL. Huuuuuuuuuuge picture. Sorry about that.

Just more intimidation from Team THP. Haha

I like that ball marker.

Did not realize this was a contest... [gets in car drives to Golfsmith]

yea are you guys ready .....i got some impact tape ...ebay $4.95 ....BOOM !!! mind blown

yea are you guys ready .....i got some impact tape ...ebay $4.95 ....BOOM !!! mind blown

End Thread with this purchase... BOOM! Mind. Is. Blown.

Big Bertha Alpha with the Fubuki shaft in X Stiff. Traded in some old stuff so it only costs me $30!

Big Bertha Alpha with the Fubuki shaft in X Stiff. Traded in some old stuff so it only costs me $30!

Great pick up! I hope it works great for you and for $30 you just can't say no!

Now that's awesome

Paid the remainder of my entry to the SeeMore event.

Deal of the day right there!

I haven't made the purchase yet but I'm going to pick up some Bridgestone balls for this weekend. Not sure what I'll go with but I'll probably stick with the trusty e6

Picked up a Galvin Green 10* Underlayer for the colder months on eBay for $29
GALVIN_GREEN_EDGE_LONG_SLEEVE_10_G709577B4_BLACK_DARK_GREY_FRONT.jpg

I picked this up from a fantastic THPer who also lives in Appleton

e2yme9e5.jpg

musehega.jpg

I haven't made the purchase yet but I'm going to pick up some Bridgestone balls for this weekend. Not sure what I'll go with but I'll probably stick with the trusty e6

But those balls dont spin on the greens :alien:

Cant go wrong with the E6

this orange headcover is looking great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back