Introducing Jason Finley From Callaway Golf

Thanks for formally introducing yourself Jason!!

I think each member of the #zoocrew is awesome, and I think Mr. Finley is my favorite.

Bring it! Hope you get in and have a chance, otherwise, we will always have Grandaddy to talk about.

That's the problem... That's why I need revenge because otherwise you will continue to harass me about it hahahaha! In all reality I'll be ready, but I know there will be tons of people to exact revenge if I don't get in

Hey he earned it by going 3-0 but if I get another chance it won't be that easy... I will be recording videos calling him out

In fairness, I was expecting Rhi to carry him during the video, per the usual.

Good to meet you, Finley. I look forward to meeting you, then tarnishing that undefeated record you have going there. :)

In fairness, I was expecting Rhi to carry him during the video, per the usual.

Certainly hearing, seeing this one a fair bit. I know some have a hard time understanding what having a good partner is and what makes a good TEAM. I am also fairly certain no other TEAM went 2 and 0 in GD and at least in one case, keep teams together seemed to work, not so well for the others. Hello, my name is Ham and let me introduce you to my friend Egg.

BTW Seth, that logo looks a lot better on your business card, let me know if you want to make it perfect with the logo that is not 8 years old.

Certainly hearing, seeing this one a fair bit. I know some have a hard time understanding what having a good partner is and what makes a good TEAM. I am also fairly certain no other TEAM went 2 and 0 in GD and at least in one case, keep teams together seemed to work, not so well for the others. Hello, my name is Ham and let me introduce you to my friend Egg.

BTW Seth, that logo looks a lot better on your business card, let me know if you want to make it perfect with the logo that is not 8 years old.

Haha -- I'll send my IT guy your way.

I had a feeling you would like my newer card a little more.

I love the fact that we get a chance to learn a little about the ZooCrew members

Another great introduction! I have got to make it to an event with Callaway this year.

Hawk is right. What you see and hear from Jason Finley is exactly what you get.
Good guy that we are glad to have as part of THP.
I can say that if Texas Hacker ever gets to exact his revenge, it will be hysterical.

Haha -- I'll send my IT guy your way.

I had a feeling you would like my newer card a little more.

I was in a rush and grabbed the first one I saw off google images. My apologies. It has been updated. Just waiting for Seth to update it.

I was in a rush and grabbed the first one I saw off google images. My apologies. It has been updated. Just waiting for Seth to update it.

Done. I like it!

Thanks for picking up on the logo, Finley.

Jason Finley = #ProblemSolver

While said in jest, the truth is, he really is. When we need help with organization, he is the guy that we know to speak with.

Jason sounds like a great guy. I hope to get the chance to meet and beat him.

And the ribbing of TexasHacker continues, Finley is never gonna let you live that down

Jason, you could update your sig with Captain Jason of Team Finley in The Gaunlet!!!

Wow. JFin putting people (TexasHacker) on BLAST. TH, please exact some revenge, I don't want to see the THP mascots turning against you.

Pretty sure I want to see Taylor get some sweet, sweet revenge in the DOS.

Good stuff from JFin, I like it. It's easy to talk some trash when your haven't had a rematch yet. Taylor is going to get some revenge I'm sure!

Back