Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

Any open spots for a Sunday morning round (weather willing)?

Are you staying over Sat night now?

I have a room at the Hampton Inn on Saturday night. I was going to leave Sun morning but I figure I can play a round in the AM before I head back to Jax.

I have a room at the Hampton Inn on Saturday night. I was going to leave Sun morning but I figure I can play a round in the AM before I head back to Jax.

You can check with v.man, I know he, TOAD and myself are teeing it up, not sure if he filled the 4th spot or not.

edit - now that I think about it I think John is our 4th.

You can check with v.man, I know he, TOAD and myself are teeing it up, not sure if he filled the 4th spot or not.

Seeing a 4th on the Google Doc Spreadsheet

v.man
Dawgdaddy3/16 @ 9:44
T0AD
Jeff Spicoli

No worries, I'll see how it goes on Saturday and figure something out.

Contemplating a road trip thread.....

I've done it for every invitational I've ever been to (Vegas),thinking of making it a tradition.

2nd practice round in the books. Much tougher track today (Pinecrest). Downpour last night made already wet course a sloppy mess. Our course should drain and be sweet by Saturday. On to the big boy course tomorrow with dawgdaddy and vman. I'll feel like a young buck!

IMG_20140312_112340165.jpg

Any open spots for a Sunday morning round (weather willing)?

It is very likely that I'm going to have to leave Saturday night so you could take my spot at 9:52 at RTJ.

It is very likely that I'm going to have to leave Saturday night so you could take my spot at 9:52 at RTJ.

Deflated from Saturdays loss....understandable

Hey guys... Fazio Friday is tomorrow.

Odds of CJ sleeping tonight on his Van Bed while his wife drives... Even money.

Odds of sleeping well tonight :
20-1

Future convo with wife tonight:

Wife: why are you taking cold medicine?

Me: um... Have you seen all the pollen outside? Yeah. Pollen.

Odds of sleeping well tonight :
20-1
you better get some good rest, come Saturday evening your back will be hurtin' from carrying me all day

Are there any plans to have lunch anywhere before playing Fazio Friday?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure I'll probably just eat there

odds of me sleeping in the car at some point on the side of the road tonight: 3-2

Heck stop by Good Hope, Ga. tonight and we'll put ya up in the barn :thumb:

I'm ready to go over and the course right now. But I'm sick of being in the cart. Will wait until in the morning for our rounds in the Hills. Looking to gain some clear knowledge.

Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

There was some talk of lunch at the same place as Saturday dinner since it is at the course. Big Jim's. Walk right out to the range or close to it.

Back