Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Yep, I am stuck on 95 as well. Today was the last day of Bike week and it shows.

So I'm about to hit the road so I should avoid I 95

The snow is coming for any of you that will be coming up 81 or 95 thru Virginia. Be safe folks...

The snow is coming for any of you that will be coming up 81 or 95 thru Virginia. Be safe folks...

I'm on the outer banks of North Carolina headed to hatteras lighthouse, then back to michigan

Hopefully the folks involved in the accidents are ok, it's been raining pretty hard for a while and 95 is terrible in bad weather. Be safe everyone.

I'm just south of Florence and it's a nightmare.

Hopefully the folks involved in the accidents are ok, it's been raining pretty hard for a while and 95 is terrible in bad weather. Be safe everyone.

And it's filled with guys towing trailers with Harleys on them who are probably exhausted from a week in Daytona partying. Not a great combination.

Clears up after rt17 exit supposedly. No wrecks to be seen and nor much for bikers or trailers just congestion.

Clears up after rt17 exit supposedly. No wrecks to be seen and nor much for bikers or trailers just congestion.

Wow.... I'm surrounded by trailers full of motorcycles right now and have been for the last few hours. I must have hit 95 at the exact time that traffic was leaving Daytona.

Wow.... I'm surrounded by trailers full of motorcycles right now and have been for the last few hours. I must have hit 95 at the exact time that traffic was leaving Daytona.

I am as well. Bike everywhere. I am at mile marker 72 while traffic is moving at a decent rate there is still some congestion

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I 95 is a parking lot at the Hilton head exit. Be careful.

The stop and go ruined my midday nap. Safe travels everyone.

#RTJ74

Awesome round. Had a blast playing with Amol and our dads.

Great round Seth! Enjoyed playing w JeffJohn today. Really liked the RTJ course, best greens of the three.

I tried explaining this is not a direct way home....

y2e9ymeq.jpg

We are the blue dot.

I tried explaining this is not a direct way home....

y2e9ymeq.jpg

We are the blue dot.

Watch out for bears on your way back last time I drove out there I had to come to a complete stop because a bear decided it wanted to sit in the road.

Watch out for bears on your way back last time I drove out there I had to come to a complete stop because a bear decided it wanted to sit in the road.

I run over bears!

Congrats to Lightningbolt and Trout Bum on the big win!!! Wel deserved!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

He's got to wear it at his Wednesday blitz! Them ole country boys will like it :D
Nah, I gifted it to Jax for allowing me to mess up his picture. :smile:

#RTJ74

Awesome round. Had a blast playing with Amol and our dads.

Evidently it takes a lot of time to shoot that low :devil:

Spoiler
Great round, my friend.

What a weekend. I have to say I absolutely loved the destination Invitational. Not quite over for me yet. Heading to dinner with O'Carroll and TroyeFL

What a weekend. I have to say I absolutely loved the destination Invitational. Not quite over for me yet. Heading to dinner with O'Carroll and TroyeFL
Safe travels home Barry. Enjoy the dinner with 2 great guys.

Walked in the door about five minutes ago. A four hour drive turned into a nearly six hour drive. Traffic and rain and accidents just stunk.

What a weekend. I had such a great time. I'm going to eat and crash out. I'll put some thoughts up later.

Back