Callaway Kings Of Distance Event - Orlando, FL Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualified in the top 5. They'll be broadcasting the finals live from 6:45-7:15pm tomorrow.

Great job Wardy!! Bring it home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWard goes in to the same category as I in the SR2. Beat me out by 4 yards with his longest drive of 268.

Bumping me to 4th on the leaderboard.

Wind changed, was at his back.

268 tied for 5th in the SR2 flight so we will have six in the final. Pro portion of the event will be streamed on our website starting at 6:45EST. Make sure to check it out. Thanks to all THPers that came out today.

Lets go Wardy!!

Come on cap!

268 tied for 5th in the SR2 flight so we will have six in the final. Pro portion of the event will be streamed on our website starting at 6:45EST. Make sure to check it out. Thanks to all THPers that came out today.

What were some of the other numbers?

Is the pro portion streaming on the website today or tomorrow?

Way to go captain Wardy! Man, this sounds like it was a fun event, and I can't even imagine those big numbers some guys were putting up.

Qualified in the top 5. They'll be broadcasting the finals live from 6:45-7:15pm tomorrow.
So awesome! Go get 'em Wardy!

I knew I should have sandbagged it for SR1. Haha.

Thanks for everything today, it was a blast at Golf Galaxy

Way to go Wardy!!! Definitely will be streaming live from hopefully sunny California!

278 and 270 were ahead of me. That 278 person must have hammered it.

Glad to see you make it and represent THP!

WTG Ward! Give 'me hell tomorrow.

Bombers!!!!

Nice Wardy! Congrats buddy and best of luck!

Nice job wardy!!!

Way to go ward!

Awesome job Michael...have a great time out there tomorrow.

Way to represent Ward!!

I want to thank Ward, war eagle, erky and knightlightpro for coming over today to be involved. They will also be filling in for me tomorrow at the big event and bringing you front row coverage like only THPers can.

You guys are the best.

MWard and I are going to get our prep on. Sim golf on tap this evening!

Congratulations Ward, awesome job qualifying for tomorrow, will definitely be following along.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back