Apparel brands that only golfers know about?

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Handicap
My son was wearing my Travis Mathew hat today and said that none of the kids at his school even knew the brand, which had me thinking...... How many golf apparel brands are around that are absolutely fabulous, but the average guy doesn't even know they exist? I am lucky that the excepted apparel at work is slacks or khakis and a polo shirt, so a lot of my golf shirts pull double duty.

Some of the brands that I immediately thought about:

Travis Mathew
Sligo
Kikkor
J Lindeberg (may be better known in more sophisticated circles than the people I work with)
Alial Fital
IJP Designs

What are some other apparel companies that get most of their attention from golfers, when their clothing (especially shirts) are great quality and comfortable to wear even off the golf course?

guessing the Bobby Jones apparel

Matte Grey

Hollas
Quagmire (RIP)

Peter Millar

That one makes me sad, with them went Arnie Wear.

Yep. I have two pairs of shorts by them that are my absolute favorite. Obviously the THP T-Shirts as well.

Cross...

Yep. I have two pairs of shorts by them that are my absolute favorite. Obviously the THP T-Shirts as well.

The shorts are silly comfy.

Grand slam.

Kartel
AUR

I like having stuff that looks cool, but most people don't know what it is.

F squared pants!

Kartel
AUR

I like having stuff that looks cool, but most people don't know what it is.

Maybe here in North America, not the case in the UK though from what my buddy who goes to school in Scotland tells me.

Peter Millar

I didn't know they had golf clothing until they did the first Bstone shirt giveaway. So opposite for me.

Footjoy

Two that come to mind for me are Sunice (golfers and skiers) and Greg Norman.

Loudmouth?

Anyone that follows the darts back in the UK will now know about Loudmouth thanks to Peter 'Snake Bite' Wright.

Anyone that follows the darts back in the UK will now know about Loudmouth thanks to Peter 'Snake Bite' Wright.

His Christmas outfit was awesome!

And for golf only brands I can only think of Ben Hogan and PGA Tour, that haven't already been said.

His Christmas outfit was awesome!

Ha ha, yeah, matching shirt and trousers. Was the first time is seen him wearing the gear. Seems strange why they would sponsor a darts player, but there we go.

Ha ha, yeah, matching shirt and trousers. Was the first time is seen him wearing the gear. Seems strange why they would sponsor a darts player, but there we go.

Do you remember Gary Anderson's shirts he wore last year, they were worse than Wrights!

Do you remember Gary Anderson's shirts he wore last year, they were worse than Wrights!

LOL, I do. I think Wright can sort of get away with the loudmouth stuff because of the mad hair.

Back