What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a deposit down on the Love is in the Air THP event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ecco Biom Hybrid Golf Shoe from Budget Golf for $67.95 shipped. An awesome deal.

image.php

Dozen green ferrules

4 dozen E6, 13 Red Lamkin REL 3Gens, Seemore Clover Cover, Seemore Hat, couple belts and hats for the wife

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

uzy7edur.jpg

This is what came in the mail today and also what I bought at Edwin watts on the way home. Seemore ptm3 that was 50% off, 10 yellow I-line grips that were 1.79 a piece, some gripes that were half off, and the orange cover and THP flix tool were in the mailbox.

Wow dude, that is a CRAZY good deal for i-Line's!!!

Seriously I could have done some damage at an Edwin Watts if there was one around

NEW Cobra Baffler 3Fairway wood with T-Rails for 49$

Super cheap XHP 9.5 head

I just snagged a Cobra S3 Pro 2i for $0.

Ordered a Covert 3 wood from GlobalGolf in "Good" condition. Very curious as to what "Good" condition looks like.

There is a retired gentleman who is a member at my home course. He bought a set of S3 Pro CBs on line for cheap. He likes to tinker. The set has Dynamic Gold Black iron shafts and came with a 2 iron. He said he could never hit it. So he gave it to the pro to give to me. So now I have a 2 iron.

I want to buy a Bionic StableGrip golf glove, but Golf Galaxy won't let me use my $20 rewards certificate online. Bastards.

Picked me up a New Taylormade Jetspeed 3 wood excited to get it out on the course tomorrow

There is a retired gentleman who is a member at my home course. He bought a set of S3 Pro CBs on line for cheap. He likes to tinker. The set has Dynamic Gold Black iron shafts and came with a 2 iron. He said he could never hit it. So he gave it to the pro to give to me. So now I have a 2 iron.

That was nice of him.

Didn't buy it but it came in the mail today and I wasn't expecting it. Pretty cool gesture by them. Check em out on twitter. They do some pretty sweet custom work
u2ute4y5.jpg

Miura K Grind 56 & 60 wedges with project x 6.0' s and iomic x-evo white w/ red grips

saved up awhile for these I hope they feel as good out on the course as everyone says they do / how they felt on the machine

Picked up the last 2 boxes of last years orange e6 balls the local golftown had for $15 a box. Never played an orange ball before, looking forward to trying it this weekend.

naganeja.jpg

Bought a Spaulding TPM to get refinished. Love the simple design

Snagged an adizero stand bag so I can get out the cart and walk a bit more. Plus some tw14's in white to walk in.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Impulse bought a used TM R5 Dual fairway. It was $15 and I've been considering a deeper faced fairway for tee shots. It's definitely deeper than my V-Steel, so we'll give it a go and see what happens.

Ordered the buy 3 get 1 free personalized 2014 b330-rx balls.

Miura K Grind 56 & 60 wedges with project x 6.0' s and iomic x-evo white w/ red grips

saved up awhile for these I hope they feel as good out on the course as everyone says they do / how they felt on the machine

Let me know what you think of these

Is there a cooler feeling than seeing "On truck for delivery"??

Covert 2.0 Driver is headed my way!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back