Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Playing with our Adams player yesterday, he was amazed at how so many guys can be such goods friends and get together for events like this. He was asking how we all met. We just explained to him that THP had brought us all together and that half of the players this weekend had never met each other. He was completely blown away by this. It really showed how special this place is. He could not believe that each of us were acting like we had known each other forever.
It really is that much better playing with other THP'ers.

Always good fun at a THP event and playing with fellow thprs. So much so I get to do it again the 12 days

Playing with my Team Chad comrade Akrobby today down in Stanwood. Gonna be a cold rainy round, but should still be a blast!

Played with TPLUFF and SHANEP, along with 27 other THPers wnd 10 Adams Golf geniuses. Great day! Great people!

Played with Aznives3, had a great time.

Dude has SERIOUS game!!!!

I can't wait to play with fellow THP'ers. It seems like there are quite a few in the Akron/Kent Ohio area. I play so often that its almost guaranteed that I will be playing multiple rounds with different individuals from here

I can't wait to play with fellow THP'ers. It seems like there are quite a few in the Akron/Kent Ohio area. I play so often that its almost guaranteed that I will be playing multiple rounds with different individuals from here

Sounds good, yeah we got a decent sized group up this way, and now that I'm up here too I've been known to set things up every now and then

mikedean441;2865158I Sounds good said:
Mike that is good because i play 3+ times a week. I almost messaged you earlier to see if you wanted to go to the driving range in the falls that is open year round

I have been in a funk playing wise since Ultimate Testing. It was awesome playing with Blugold, Zenger, Bullitt, Mward, and MikeDean. I wish I could round up a stronger AZ contingency.

Mike that is good because i play 3+ times a week. I almost messaged you earlier to see if you wanted to go to the driving range in the falls that is open year round

Bad weekend for me but yeah in the future for sure.

I have been in a funk playing wise since Ultimate Testing. It was awesome playing with Blugold, Zenger, Bullitt, Mward, and MikeDean. I wish I could round up a stronger AZ contingency.

That stinks dude. ..but that bar is set pretty high

I feel the same way about the PNW. But on the bright side you and I will tee it up together in not too long.

I feel the same way about the PNW. But on the bright side you and I will tee it up together in not too long.

Yep. Glad we met in Vegas. Looking forward to some PNW golf.

So yesterday we didn't play, but myself Canadan, Amart, and GregDan all drove a decent ways just to get together for some range time and some instruction from Chris Carfangia who was awesome. It was well worth the drive. It just amazes me the lengths we go just to get together and spend some time together playing the game we love.

So yesterday we didn't play, but myself Canadan, Amart, and GregDan all drove a decent ways just to get together for some range time and some instruction from Chris Carfangia who was awesome. It was well worth the drive. It just amazes me the lengths we go just to get together and spend some time together playing the game we love.

Where did you guys end up playing at?

Where did you guys end up playing at?

Little small town on the east side of Ohio called Hubbard. Didn't actually play, just got some range time and a little instruction. Pretty much right smack dab in the middle of myself and those guys.

Got a chance to tee it up with dcbrad today. Just once again confirmed that playing with THPers is just more fun than anybody else.

Got a chance to tee it up with dcbrad today. Just once again confirmed that playing with THPers is just more fun than anybody else.

Plus dcbrad is one cool cat. Hoping to get together with THPers soon to play some actual golf.

I had a great time. Played some real ugly golf, but we had some great convos. Well worth the 2 hour drive.

I had a great time. Played some real ugly golf, but we had some great convos. Well worth the 2 hour drive.

The swing is coming around and that small short game tweak will take it to a new level.

The swing is coming around and that small short game tweak will take it to a new level.

Yep! I appreciate the #JBShortGameTip. It will be incorporated immediately!

9 holes with Canadan tonight at his home (and soon to be mine) course The Oasis. Soggy and windy but a lot of fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back