What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post here, Just picked up a new to me set of Cobra Amp Cell irons. Replaced a 20 year old trusty set of Top Flight Tour midsizeds.

Congrats on the pickup and welcome to THP!

Went in to look at black shoes, came out with tartan trousers...

2014-03-20%20tart.jpg

AWESOME tartan trousers you mean!!!!

Those are sweet.

Holy freaking crap.

I no longer feel bad about pondering a couple pairs of Oakley pants. Haha SWEET haul dude! I love Oakley Flaks, but since I need Rx lenses, getting a pair is a slightly spendier endeavour for me :/ Still, I plan on ponying up and going Oakley with my next pair - my Ray Bans are getting on now, and the prescription isn't quite right anymore.

Check out www.tifosioptics.com

They have golf specific lenses and Rx as well. Solid sunglasses for much cheaper than Oakley. I use to be an Oakley only guy but they are no long worth it in my mind.

Swing Caddie SC 100

I haven't bought anything in a while. Aren't you guys surprised??? I am lol

Cobra Bio Cell+ driver in blue and some Puma shoes. Next a new putter...

Cobra Bio Cell+ driver in blue and some Puma shoes. Next a new putter...

Very nice, looking forward to your thoughts on the driver!

Which shoes?

received my THP flix divot tool today, this thing looks great!

Got these in today along with the Columbia blue ones to go with the yellow pair i already own.

image-4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Winn Dri Tac grips for my hybrids, Puma shoes came in & found this shirt on the clearance rack at Golfsmith

What shoes are these please?
I've been looking for a casual pair to replace my lunar swing tips and these look great.

FA9907BA-8411-4714-9433-77FF38B9058B_zpsgizq7mxu.jpg

What shoes are these please?
I've been looking for a casual pair to replace my lunar swing tips and these look great.

FA9907BA-8411-4714-9433-77FF38B9058B_zpsgizq7mxu.jpg

Puma Monolite. Picked up a pair once our resident shoe guru JB gave the blessing about their comfort.

It's not much, but I bought a new Frogger Pro brush to hang on my bag. I had one for 2 years and the clip broke and I've been missing having one. My clubs always felt dirty without it.

Bought the Speedblades 5, 7, and 8 irons to go with the 6 iron jlukes gave me. Also bought 4 Aerotech SteelFiber i95 shafts to put in these irons. Going with a mixed bag of 5-8 Speedblades and 9-AW TM CB's. Went back and forth on the 8 iron but decided on the Speedblades 8 iron. Will probably order the CB's with the SteelFibers this weekend.

Sligo sweater showed up today. Absolutely love it!
BjNKD74CAAA41VB.jpg:large

I haven't bought anything in a while. Aren't you guys surprised??? I am lol

I am! Got it all out of the way early?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought a THP Drawstring backpack, going to use it as my carry-on for the invitational next weekend, then turn it into the shoe bag for my Oakley Ciphers.

My best golf purchase to date was made today, Oasis Golf Club membership! #TheGrindIsReal #ArniesRevenge

My best golf purchase to date was made today, Oasis Golf Club membership! #TheGrindIsReal #ArniesRevenge

Well done dude such an awesome course can't wait to come down and tee it up

I bought a set of green i-Lines, a green SS 3.0, and a white Srixon hat. I wish they made a Tour Yellow Srixon fitted hat that wasn't a flat brim.

Just bought a Fujikura Fuel Tour Spec 60X tipped for the Cleveland XL Custom on the bay. Lookin forward to doing more than just look at that head.

The coupon deals thread strikes again.....ordered an Oakley and Puma polo from GlobalGolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back