What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 42/38 80 at the Gary Player course at Mission Hills.

Started slow but then played holes 5-18 at +4. I missed two 4' birdie putts in that stretch as well. Oh what could have been...

Played 9 today and shot a horrid 52. Struggled of the tee, struggled on my approach shots, couldn't chip, and couldn't putt. Other than that I was great!

Today was an interesting play here in MD. There was a constant 20-25 MPH wind with higher gusts. It was an up and down day with 3 double bogeys one triple and 5 birdies. Shot 79 and had a great time guessing in the wind.

Shot a respectable 85 today for my first round at the Oasis Golf Club. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be able to benefit from a bit more roll, but I was happy to break 90 on a course I had only previously played the first 9 holes.

Shot a respectable 85 today for my first round at the Oasis Golf Club. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be able to benefit from a bit more roll, but I was happy to break 90 on a course I had only previously played the first 9 holes.

Oh man u hadn't even tasted the back 9 yet...heck of a score then

Dude 85 for your first round is very solid! Keep up the great work!

Solid round there!

41/39 for an 80, my new personal best. Battled the driver off and on, but hit my mid and short irons really well. Had some hiccups mid-back nine, but finished par, par, par, birdie and had a shot an eagle on 17, but putting left me. Looking back, that round could have been really special, but man, for my first time out in months, setting a new personal best is pretty exciting.

Oh man u hadn't even tasted the back 9 yet...heck of a score then

I managed to get up and down on 16 and 17. On 18 my putt lipped out to go even through Arnie's Revenge.

Dude 85 for your first round is very solid! Keep up the great work!

Thanks buddy!

Solid round there!

Thanks, first time I'd played the back 9 and I was getting TIRED the last few holes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

41/39 for an 80, my new personal best. Battled the driver off and on, but hit my mid and short irons really well. Had some hiccups mid-back nine, but finished par, par, par, birdie and had a shot an eagle on 17, but putting left me. Looking back, that round could have been really special, but man, for my first time out in months, setting a new personal best is pretty exciting.

Jeff! Beware the golfer with a cold! Congrats on the PB man! Take it into Lake Charles and make it happen. I wish I could join you guys on your way through town fella!

JM

Early dismissal from work today and played the front 9 twice in 2 hours at Miami Springs CC. Shot 41 / 39 with 3 birds. Could've been high 70s and a PB but I finished double & bogey. It just gets in my head. Short game practice is starting to pay off especially with the flat stick.

Shot 41/45 - 86 today. Started out hot going +1 over the first 6 holes. But the last three holes got me. We got stuck behind a high school match on the front and got really frustrated having to wait around for a couple of holes and shot basically bogey golf. Could've been a lot better based on that start, but I'm always happy when I'm around 85.

Here's the scorecard:

AgoT50M.png

Jeff! Beware the golfer with a cold! Congrats on the PB man! Take it into Lake Charles and make it happen. I wish I could join you guys on your way through town fella!

JM

Lol. I hear ya, brother. And thank you. I felt really good today. Hit it and go get it.

Awesome job on the PB Jeff Reed MO!

Jeff you are going to have to get down to KC and show me this new game!! Congrats bro

Congrats on your personal best.

Nice round my friend. I saw the glimmers in LV and glad you could put it all together. Hopefully the low scores are here to stay!

40/40 80 at a new course to me. Finally starting to see some decent scores for me with my swing changes. Was off the rails for a bit.

A lot of good scores being turned in today. Congrats everyone!

Congrats on the PB, Jeff!

Jeff I'll be watching for the 79!!! If you can shot an 80 your 79 is coming very soon. Don't think about it just let it come! Can't wait

Well done guys, this makes me want to head out to the range!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back