What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And......Swing Caddie SC100.

Oh ok never seen them before.

Yep, brass shaft shims so my CTL's will fit into the altitude heads (.355 to .370 conversion).

Got some Blue/Black NDMC's and a grip kit to start my re gripping for the upcoming season.

Got some Blue/Black NDMC's and a grip kit to start my re gripping for the upcoming season.

Love those grips. Gripping is so easy, I cant believe I ever paid anyone to do it

Can't wait to try the new cp2

Just purchased my season pass and am putting it to use. This is the first pass I've ever bought kinda glad to have a home course now

Tour Blue 60 fairway shaft.

Bought an Optiforce tip for a new shaft that will go into my Big Bertha

Tour Blue 60 fairway shaft.

I highly approve of this. LOVE this shaft in my X2's so far. Freaking so easy to elevate, but not so soft a tip that they want to hook (a la C.Kua, for me at least).

Monster shaft! Very low spin and low launch. I couldn't keep that in the air lol

Going to set the loft +1 and draw

I highly approve of this. LOVE this shaft in my X2's so far. Freaking so easy to elevate, but not so soft a tip that they want to hook (a la C.Kua, for me at least).

It's not quite the same thing, but I've had it in my driver since last summer. Not 100% sure where this one is going, but it's going in the bag somewhere. Either the Big Bertha or my old Xhot 4W.

Bunch of apparel on sale from TGW. Oakley pants, Greg Norman pants, Oakley polo, and two belts for $100.

Got Ecco BioM shoes and Game Golf tracking system today for my birthday. Thanks wifey!

It's not quite the same thing, but I've had it in my driver since last summer. Not 100% sure where this one is going, but it's going in the bag somewhere. Either the Big Bertha or my old Xhot 4W.

Sweet deal. Should be money in either spot, I'd say.

just bought a Sharpro DualCord Wrap grip kit. Gonna be my first ever DIY regripping.

Didn't buy it today but this bad boy just showed up! Nice little surprise because I have been so busy I totally forgot I ordered it Hahah

muhu9apa.jpg

Bought an Optiforce tip for a new shaft that will go into my Big Bertha
So the Optiforce tip adaptor will work with the new Big Bertha? I have the non-Alpha, and am thinking of a shaft change...but am new to this whole process.

So the Optiforce tip adaptor will work with the new Big Bertha? I have the non-Alpha, and am thinking of a shaft change...but am new to this whole process.

Yes optiforce, bb, bba adaptors are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back