Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I enjoy reading this stuff, but you guys just suck! :arrogant:

I have a lesson tomorrow and hope to get some practice in. Will be lots of fun for sure, partner should do everything I don't do.

Think I've regressed this week ever since my swing evaluation and lesson at GolfTec I have so many swing thoughts and worried about ball position that I feel like a pretzel when swinging but I'm going to give it my best shot next weekend. I'm going to try to play where I was before the eval and everything and just let chips fall where they may.

I wonder when the Boss Man or Boss Lady is going to post the pairings. Seems like it was about this far in front of the HHI event that they announced teams. I could be wrong though.

A little patience is appropriate here. Remember that we had late changes to the participants, and everyone had not yet confirmed. I'm thinking Monday at the earliest, but, we'll see.

Yeah, I'm definitely more than a little curious to find out who my partner is and what the format will be. I was excited when they posted the HHI, this one is going to be epic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am hoping to get at least 3 rounds in before Friday....should be an awesome time!

I am finally able to get excited for this one. After getting back from HHI, I was out of it for a few days. But I'm finally starting to get back to normal and my interest in golf is building rather quickly.
I really need to check my golf bag, and see how many balls are left from last weekend. Then I need to pack it up for next weekend. And this time with the correct clubs. Ended up in HHI with only 13 clubs in the bag, and two of them were putters (for a reason). I sure could have used that extra club. I plan on bringing all the correct tools this time.
Only 7 days. I'm getting excited.

What swag did you get in HHI? Trying to do most of my packing this weekend and I want to make sure I have enough room and I also want to pack light with air travel and what not.

My index is lower then I am even remotely playing to right now, so I will take the guy who is a 5 or less for my partner, :)

What swag did you get in HHI? Trying to do most of my packing this weekend and I want to make sure I have enough room and I also want to pack light with air travel and what not.

Some Bstone balls, THP tees, and a hat. Nothing that will affect your travel packing.

By this time 7 days from now, there might be a few hanging around the range and the banter about the days activities, old friends catching up, unmade friends becoming buddies. Freshening up for dinner, reflecting, and preparing for tomorrows rounds!

I absolutely cannot wait, I am kind of interested to see if Work the following Monday is on my schedule, but I wont know that until Thursday....

I can't wait to see who I'm paired with. I need to break them in for disappointment early so they're not surprised by it on Saturday.

I can't wait to see who I'm paired with. I need to break them in for disappointment early so they're not surprised by it on Saturday.

Or surprised by greatness! Under promise over deliver that's what I do at work... Doesn't translate to the golf course for me...

Using Tapatalk

Played today, sucked. Hopefully I will get it back for this LC

Hoping my partner likes Loudmouth ;-)

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Played today, sucked. Hopefully I will get it back for this LC

Lil windy, good prep day for next week.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

You could get stuck with me.....

As long as it's not me, because you suck. Lmao. Still bitter. And still make fun of you for it.

Got out for a practice round today at a really tight course that I have never played before.....good front 9 but the wheels fell off on the back

We could totally lock down last CJ. Just think of the freedom of no expectations.

I don't know Mr. Ward, I hope to have a much better showing in LC than I did in HHI!

You, and I we could get this done!

#Believe

I don't know Mr. Ward, I hope to have a much better showing in LC than I did in HHI!

You, and I we could get this done!

#Believe

Wouldn't get your hopes up. Ask JeffReed bwahahaha

#sorryJeff

I put a new driver shaft into play today & played pretty well. Looking forward to the weekend.

I put a new driver shaft into play today & played pretty well. Looking forward to the weekend.

That is a great feeling shaft. Once you got used to it, you were hitting nombs with that thing. It should serve you well this coming weekend.

Back