Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:poop: :poop: :poop:

our avg snow on the ground is 3" we are suppose to be in the high 20's this week.

Haven't had snow in a week or so but it's not warm enough to do any damage melting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the Weather where you're at?

How is the Weather where you're at?

The winter one of the crapppiest in a decade, in Finnish terms...only a couple of weeks heavy cold weather, about -4 degrees fahrenheit, and only a couple of big dumps of snow. But that's good for us golfers, some of the courses will open this week, for the second time this year, and hopefully no more snow or below 0.

We usually have a long dark and cold period, and we expect and enjoy a lot of snow and cold weather...we hate the slushy wet period, and the past 6 months has just been that.

I was lucky enough to get some great weather yesterday. Mid 50's and sunny and not much wind. Things are deteriorating starting tomorrow... :rain:

7day.jpg

66 and cloudy today. But supposed to be 72 tommorrow when I get free for an afternoon round. I love Florida, and feel for my northern THP'ers. Time is coming soon for you guys hopefully.

Mid 50's no wind. Nice and Sunny.

30 degrees and getting ready to snow again tomorrow.

Currently 21ºF, feels like 9ºF with the wind chill, Spring is not here yet.

Sunny and 38. Actually got to hit balls outside.

The courses seem to stay open here almost year round, and the weather has been high 50's. Got some snow on Saturday and was at the range in my tee shirt Sunday afternoon. Crazy Colorado weather.

It could be worse...

Here in Scranton area snows finally is almost gone. Unfortunately, they're calling for snow tomorrow. I may never get out

61 degrees and sunny... but apparently this will be the last of it and we have 2 weeks of rain incoming. I knew March golf was too good to be true for long.

It snowed today. It was above freezing, so it was all melting when it hit the ground.

-6 (Celsius, Canadian here) and snowing sideways in London Ontario (about 2 hours northeast of Detroit). Played in Tennessee 2.5 weeks ago and played well, now I freeze my balls off walking to the car. I hate winter!!!!!!!!

I have been tearing through some 40 degree golf. Walking 9 in those temps makes it feel like 50.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Btw that's been in philly. Temps have been up and down but I'm desperate to get out and will go whenever its green.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It was a beautiful day on the course today in west Texas. 70* with 6-9mph wind. Just perfect.

It was Sunny and 80F today may start drizzling for the next week or so

75°F, sunny, light breeze.

Same all week.

A bunch of snow and it's freakin cold out. I absolutely hate this. I just want to golf and wear some shorts, so sick of this crap.

It's getting warmer here. Sun is out over 12 hours now, 45 during the day. There might even be a range open in the next few weeks.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back