Equipment Appraisal Thread

I'm looking to list a set of irons but really have no idea as to how much to ask because of the set makeup.

I have an 8 piece set of Black Dot Ping G20s 6-LW with Reg shafts and stock grips.

Any help would be appreciated!

If listing here I would say like $300 shipped. Would be looking for around $325 if on eBay.

But I try to price my stuff to sell immediately so you could list a bit higher if willing to wait/negotiate.

Cleveland Mashie+ Hybrid, M2 (18*). Played maybe 10 rounds? Has the Cleveland-branded "Mashie" stiff shaft, not the Miyazaki branded shaft.

What might this be worth? I loved the looks of this club, but it didn't work right for me.

How about a set of RH 710 AP2 3-pw, s300, 8.5/10? I may have asked this already, apologies if I have.

How about a set of RH 710 AP2 3-pw, s300, 8.5/10? I may have asked this already, apologies if I have.

looking at ebay, I would probably say somewhere between 250 and 350, depending on how fast you want to move them

Wondering about my 3-P Bridgestone J40 irons with Aerotech i95S shafts and matching 53/57 wedges. Anyone?

TTing

Tour edge ironwood w/ proforce vts?

I have a brand new Matrix White Tie 5X3 R flex uncut. It was a warranty replacement & I don't need it. What would this be worth?

Last edited:
I have a brand new Matrix White Tie 5X3 R flex uncut. It was a warranty replacement & I don't need it. What would this be worth?

I bought a White Tie 4X3 that was a pull in R Flex for $100 plus shipping. I think $150 for that shaft uncut is a good price.

Ive had this for a while and I'm thinking about unloading it since it rarely hits a course. The prices on these on ebay seem to be everywhere. Any guesses on what a fair price would be? I don't have a head cover but i have on form a cleveland classic i can put on it.
8y5yte4e.jpg

eny8ames.jpg

ubysegat.jpg

ynapy6ym.jpg

ba6y5ete.jpg

8ubagana.jpg

I'm going to list my 2013 Titleist 14 Stand Bag. It is red/white/black and doesn't have any tears, rips or discoloration. No kinks in the legs and stand legs are in great shape.

Any thoughts on what this might be worth? Looking around I was thinking $140 and that includes shipping but don't know if that's too much. Appreciate the feedback.

I have a set of Miura CB 301 irons 4-PW that are in very good (8-8.5 of 10) condition.
They have no Browning, Dings, or Chrome Loss and have minimal bag chatter.
The 9 iron and PW are the only ones that show any signs of wear, but still look good.
They have KBS Tour Stiff shafts in them. Please can you help me figure out what I should ask for them if I want to sell them.
Fairways and Greens
Johnny Hack

I have a set of Miura CB 301 irons 4-PW that are in very good (8-8.5 of 10) condition.
They have no Browning, Dings, or Chrome Loss and have minimal bag chatter.
The 9 iron and PW are the only ones that show any signs of wear, but still look good.
They have KBS Tour Stiff shafts in them. Please can you help me figure out what I should ask for them if I want to sell them.
Fairways and Greens
Johnny Hack

Quick look on eBay I see one listing for 4-PW W/Nippon NS Pro for $699..... Not knowing enough about Miura not sure how well priced these are, but looking at other listings seems fair. Good luck!

I'm pondering selling my 2002 Nike Forged Blades. I have 3-PW with X-Stiff Shafts (they are 2* Upright and +1/2 inch). I've done some research on ebay and haven't really found anything comparable. What do you guys think I could get out of them?

I'm possibly selling my Nike Covert 1.0 irons, 3-Aw, reg steel. Not really sure what these should pull in. They're overall good condition.

A good way is still to search completed auctions at eBay. More clubs sold there than just about anywhere and always a good way to see current values.

What's a black Bio Cell driver worth? Comes with either a Cobra Red Tie stiff, Diamana S+ X-Stiff, or Kusala White 72S tipped 1.5".

Condition is used but very good.

What's a black Bio Cell driver worth? Comes with either a Cobra Red Tie stiff, Diamana S+ X-Stiff, or Kusala White 72S tipped 1.5".

Knew this was probably coming! Haha

On eBay, new ones are Buy it Now at like $200, so probably $175 or so for the stock set up. Put one of the the higher end shafts in there and you could probably sell for $50 ish more, I'm guessing.

With the Kusala it should be priceless the way everyone was hitting it in Orlando...

With the Kusala it should be priceless the way everyone was hitting it in Orlando...

It really is a killer combo. I think almost everyone who hit it in Orlando hit it further than their current setup.

It really is a killer combo. I think almost everyone who hit it in Orlando hit it further than their current setup.

It was a beast! If I hadn't found my current setup I'd take it off your hands in a heartbeat.

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

How about a RBZ St. 2 TS 13.5, head cover and tool, x flex rocket fuel shaft? 8.5/10, just face wear, no marks on crown at all. Any value in this thing?

What do you guys think a J40 4 Hybo - 5-PW DPCs (PXi) - J40 52* wedge (DG Spinner) as a 8 club set would fetch? Used condition, but tons of life left.

Scotty GoLo with a winn jumbo but I also have the original grip that would be shipped with it. Only mark in it is a tiny part of the red one of the weights is gone. Otherwise it's flawless.

Scotty GoLo with a winn jumbo but I also have the original grip that would be shipped with it. Only mark in it is a tiny part of the red one of the weights is gone. Otherwise it's flawless.

I'm not sure but I'm interested as well. I'd like to trade up for the newer GoLo that's silver instead of black.
Maybe $175?

Back