#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I already get a wicked buzz going when I start thinking about #TheKing. Then JB comes in with these posts and I get downright jittery and impatient haha...I absolutely cannot wait for that weekend to arrive!

Announcement

There will be a live update thread throughout the entire weekend that you will/can use to update all of the festivities. Starting with the Captains Team meetings on Friday night the thread will go live and we hope each participant has some fun with it. Bring your chargers, something tells me that you guys are going to want to share this event with the world through this thread.

Have some fun with it and in turn, share the event with THPers that will be following along the entire time.

Get excited hell, been there since having my ticket punched! ?

I'm actually enjoying the work it takes to prep for something this cool?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement

There will be a live update thread throughout the entire weekend that you will/can use to update all of the festivities. Starting with the Captains Team meetings on Friday night the thread will go live and we hope each participant has some fun with it. Bring your chargers, something tells me that you guys are going to want to share this event with the world through this thread.

Have some fun with it and in turn, share the event with THPers that will be following along the entire time.

#Mophie4thewin

Man, I have a feeling you guys have no real clue about what you're going to experience down there.

Man, I have a feeling you guys have no real clue about what you're going to experience down there.

do you think JB and cally might have more up their sleeves? hahaha

do you think JB and cally might have more up their sleeves? hahaha

Last year you said something to me right after your final round of #THPMC
I wont repeat that because it was a moment of emotion and there is no reason to rehash.

I took those things to heart and this 2014 schedule that we have planned was done to mimic those words. While I give you sh!t for your winter and such, you are directly one of the reasons we have planned what we have. And this event is no different. We have some special things lined up and I wont say things are going to blow you away or anything of the sort, but just little things that we think will make this something even more special than it already is.

I think I had better pony up for the biggest roaming package my cell carrier offers...and it may not be enough.

I think I had better pony up for the biggest roaming package my cell carrier offers...and it may not be enough.

No No No...Dont spend any extra money. We will have guys fill in for you, or you can grab stuff off hotel wifi. Nobody should have to spend extra on top of the event.

No No No...Dont spend any extra money. We will have guys fill in for you, or you can grab stuff off hotel wifi. Nobody should have to spend extra on top of the event.

Plus I'll bring my wifi 4G hub you can use

Cool thanks guys! I didn't even think of hotel wifi...clearly I don't travel enough.

Aw yeah, I figured there would be a live update thread and I've wanted to be a part of one for a long time now. I promise I will do everything I can to bring the experience to each person reading the thread. Time to get that Mophie ordered!

If the shamble is combined score or low score I'm down either way. I'm pretty excited about alternate shot as well, a little added pressure and such in that format to get your nerves up. It's still a blast either way!

So today we have seen some shirts and found out about a live update thread. JB says there is more to come and that there are some little things to make this more awesome. I tell ya...its freakin awesome already and if there wasn't anything else it would already be the greatest golfing experience of my life. Everything from here on out (really from the day I was selected) is icing on the cake.

And this cake tastes good!

Announcement

Hot dang bringing it to ya live and almost in person is too cool! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get more and more excited each day for this. The build up is real! I can't wait to see what all is in store for us. Little touches here and there will add up to the experience of a lifetime I'm sure.

#GetExcited ?? #BeenExcited !! I've got my battery packs ready & extra memory in the mail, can't wait to rock the live thread with my teammates.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I'm looking forward to following along with the live update thread. The #grandaddy thread was awesome and I have a feeling it's gonna be the same for #TheKing.

Oh man there's some exciting stuff going on in here. Coming at a perfect time, need some excitement with the way this week is going.

I am freaking pumped for the live thread!

Oh man there's some exciting stuff going on in here. Coming at a perfect time, need some excitement with the way this week is going.

I am freaking pumped for the live thread!

Yes, the thought of being involved in a live update thread, especially in an event this cool, is just of the things that has me pumped up. So ready to get on an airplane.

I don't know where it was, but I seem to remember reading that the gps in the carts makes the whole course essentially WiFi capable. Don't quote me on that, but that would be rad.

I'm excited to be a part of the live thread!

Mophie ordered! Live update thread FTW! 28 days!

Announcement

I do believe a Live Update thread for this one is a must, without a doubt. The team meetings, etc alone will be exciting for all those following along.

Plus I'll bring my wifi 4G hub you can use
Glad this guy is on my team!

Announcement

I can't wait to follow along with the live updates!

Strategy talk happening with Team Chad today. Setting up our partnerships for success!

Back