Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

One more day. Sitting through another meaningless training session, then heading home to grab my stuff and head off to Hartford, CT for my 6:20 am flight tomorrow.

Meeting up with v.man in Houston and there will be a #DoWorkDotCom rocket ship headed to Lake Chuck.

The HHI set the bar pretty high, and I'm super pumped for this one to take it to another level.

Didn't sleep much last night. I think the stuff I've been taking for the last day & a half to get rid of the bug I was coming down with must have had something it tht kept me wired. I'm not complaining though, because I fell a ton better.

I'm still fighting my bug. It hasn't gotten any worse, but neither has it gotten any better.

One more day. Sitting through another meaningless training session, then heading home to grab my stuff and head off to Hartford, CT for my 6:20 am flight tomorrow.

Meeting up with v.man in Houston and there will be a #DoWorkDotCom rocket ship headed to Lake Chuck.

The HHI set the bar pretty high, and I'm super pumped for this one to take it to another level.

I'm all packed partner. Just have to squeeze in 18 holes today, and then off to the airport. I'll stay there tonight and catch my early morning flight to Hobby. See you soon.

Looks good.

You'd think you're a Puma Staffer or something... :alien:

Thanks! And haha, something like that!

Don't miss this flight dude.

#seriously

Safe travels everyone. HH was a blast and I know this one will be too! Enjoy the weekend.

Just get to the airport on time.
You want a wake up call in the morning? Post your number. There will be 50 guys call to make sure you get up on time.

This is going to be the longest 5 hour work day of my life.....more to self, quit looking at the clock

Trying to cut out of work early to get a few holes in, unfortunately looks like it might be wet. Few more hours of work, then I can start the planning.

Have a great weekend folks and hit em good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u4a8yvyt.jpg

4 hours 28 minutes from Memphis we are in LA!

Travel safe everyone.

Afwcardinal, what time will you be arriving at the course Saturday morning? We need to strategize our winning gameplan.
Have a safe trip.

Afwcardinal, what time will you be arriving at the course Saturday morning? We need to strategize our winning gameplan.
Have a safe trip.

Not sure at the moment. But, there will be plenty of time Saturday morning, for sure. Look forward to meeting you Saturday. Be ready for some fun.

Millertime, this is OURS to win man. Lets do this. Either way, realize right now that I am all about relaxing, having fun and enjoying the golf.
No pressure whatsoever from me.

Millertime, this is OURS to win man. Lets do this. Either way, realize right now that I am all about relaxing, having fun and enjoying the golf.

That's so cute.

I do admire your confidence though.

You will have a blast with Josh. Super guy! Good luck in the invitational!

That's so cute.

I do admire your confidence though.

Cookie, we can talk trash on the ride there. Please don't leave without me...

Cookie, we can talk trash on the ride there. Please don't leave without me...

This made me laugh out loud. See you in the morning buddy!

Cya man, can't wait.

I was supposed to play a round today but it has been raining since I got here.
WTH, it never rains in DFW???

Whats the forecast for lake Charles?

That's right. 100%.

Back