The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

4anahuru.jpg

I've been told this is good. I'm not sure if I'm being taken to a wood shed? It better be better than Sonny's

You must get fed at the shed! Josh and I have talked about stopping so many times, but never have. They have been on a few Food Network shows. Supposed to be great BBQ. A total dive.

Ah, gotcha. Tunnels up here are fun, especially once you get close to New York City and the crazy drivers come out.

Cheaper to build bridges. I believe it is due to the higher water table down south as opposed to up north, which leads to flooding of the tunnel and extra cost associated with preventing it.

Checked in!

Looking forward to following along with y'all this weekend, it is so hard to believe that HHI was 2 weeks ago, I envy the guys that were there and will now be in the LC Invitational this weekend. Enjoy your weekend folks!

Hotel is fantastic. Smoke free. Bit of a drive towards the milkshake buffet but whatever, worth it.

Going to wander around aimlessly. Probably going to get in trouble.

Hotel is fantastic. Smoke free. Bit of a drive towards the milkshake buffet but whatever, worth it.

Going to wander around aimlessly. Probably going to get in trouble.

Like sneaking into restaurants with height restrictions kind of trouble?

Should I contact our credit card companies now. I'm scared haha.

I mean, wait for us to use them first obviously hahaha

THERE ARE NO HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS SHUT UP MIKE

Like sneaking into restaurants with height restrictions kind of trouble?

Come on Mike, you know he is still walking around with the phone books duck taped to his feet so height isn't an issue.

de7edehu.jpg

That's rather interesting

uraju5ah.jpg

Albat....teamdotcom

Josh is wavering on the milkshake bar due to location. Different hotel, buffet is not too bad with its turkey carving station here.

All depending on the dessert menu.

Damn, really starting to wish I could have come.

Damn, really starting to wish I could have come.

You should have. I think we saw someone from Duck Dynasty here. Or his brother. Whatever.

I'm here with a rookie. You would think the man has never been to a buffet before.

Everybody knows getting rice is a rookie move.

Why don't you order chicken gizzards again?

#Iremembermyfirstbuffet

2 plates before rice boy finished his first. Then just heard the "I need to pace myself, I'm petite comment".

I'm here with a rookie. You would think the man has never been to a buffet before.

Ugh! Any breads?

Eta tomorrow to LC?

I want to catch ya! Lol

The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

Ward......... I bet he get a salad too. YOU NEVER GET A SALAD AT A BUFFET. Never! Not even if there's a fire!

2 plates before rice boy finished his first. Then just heard the "I need to pace myself, I'm petite comment".

Wow weak sauce. I suppose the kids menu would have been enough after all

Back