The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowshon Moreno to the Dolphins, I am not unhappy about this.

Pretty much anyone is an upgrade over last year's Dolphins running game.

MJD agrees to a deal with the Raiders

MJD agrees to a deal with the Raiders

Wonder how small the money is. Shame to see him go, but he has very clearly lost his speed. Would make a good short yardage and goal line guy. Good for screens though he won't break a long one anymore.

Pretty much anyone is an upgrade over last year's Dolphins running game.

idk moreno is super overrated. i seen a stat he had most runs with 6 or less in the box then any other back because of how teams played payton. i hope he can get something going with 8-9 in the box.

Wonder how small the money is. Shame to see him go, but he has very clearly lost his speed. Would make a good short yardage and goal line guy. Good for screens though he won't break a long one anymore.

Wont be much I bet, the RB signings this off season have been pretty low

I'm just excited to see my team making moves this year, it's about time. At least we are signing some decent guys

I'm just excited to see my team making moves this year, it's about time. At least we are signing some decent guys

If your team is the Bills, I hope they stop telling everyone we're fine at QB. They won't even sign a veteran backup because they're so insistent that Manuel is their guy. He does not have it, period! He was a huge reach. Some teams had him ranked as low as a 4th rounder.
There are going to be some good QBs in round 2, they better take one. Matt Hasselbeck would be a good signing too.

If your team is the Bills, I hope they stop telling everyone we're fine at QB. They won't even sign a veteran backup because they're so insistent that Manuel is their guy. He does not have it, period! He was a huge reach. Some teams had him ranked as low as a 4th rounder.
There are going to be some good QBs in round 2, they better take one. Matt Hasselbeck would be a good signing too.

Hahaha unfortunately I'm not a Bills fan. Must be the only one in WNY. I was taking about Oakland but yes you definitely need some qb help as did Oakland until recently

So the one good player from the Jags is gone now?

No, the one best-know but over-the-hill and lost a step RB for the Jags is now gone.

The one remaining good player is still on suspension for substance abuse. :)

Ready for Draft day to see what my Rams do with those two 1st round picks.

Not saying to use either of those 1st round picks, but a good backup for fragile Bradford might be a good idea.
There will be QBs to be had in round 2. Rams are looking good though. I hope Bradford can stay healthy.

Hahaha unfortunately I'm not a Bills fan. Must be the only one in WNY. I was taking about Oakland but yes you definitely need some qb help as did Oakland until recently

Schaub is definitely an upgrade if he can regain his form.

Not saying to use either of those 1st round picks, but a good backup for fragile Bradford might be a good idea.
There will be QBs to be had in round 2. Rams are looking good though. I hope Bradford can stay healthy.

Me too. He was having a great year before he went down. They just signed 99 year old Shawn hill as a backup... I think if we keep both picks fisher will take the best defensive player available both times. Clowney and a DB.. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. He was having a great year before he went down. They just signed 99 year old Shawn hill as a backup... I think if we keep both picks fisher will take the best defensive player available both times. Clowney and a DB.. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last ESPN mock had Mack going #1 to Houston!? Shawn Hill is serviceable, was hoping the Bills would grab him.

So the Eagles just cut DeSean Jackson. Some stories are saying they fear his involvement with a gang, and just got rid of him.

damn ....i wonder where he goes

Wowza. Thats just a wee bit huge.

So the Eagles just cut DeSean Jackson. Some stories are saying they fear his involvement with a gang, and just got rid of him.

Wonder if Bill Bellicheck can cure him of his woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back