Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I will still go to the course and get a few holes in and hit some balls.

65. Were in Louisiana now. No idea where. Our eta is 1 or so.

I think I should have went 65 also. 45 mph makes me pull what little hair I have left out

My back is tight!! Get ready for an epic stretching routine #ElMechanico

We're getting close.
ajuhybe7.jpg

Only 28 miles to go.

My back is tight!! Get ready for an epic stretching routine #ElMechanico

Mike you need to get out there like the spainard with the cigar and pony tail and do the knee wobble :bananadance:

I take it, this is home for the weekend.
6u5yze8y.jpg

35 miles away

Due to a lot of changes to today's round at L'Auberge, I think we're better off scrapping the team best ball competition.

I'll still run a gross & net skins ($5 to get in each) though for people that want to. Net skins will be based on the handicaps I was going to use for the best ball.

I landed, hooked up with Ken, and we are now waiting for the rental car shuttle. With any luck, we'll be on the road by 12:30 to LC and able to make our tee time. Will they let me tee off in jeans and sneakers? (Not that I want to--already have swamp@$$)

uze8abuh.jpg

I think they need to find a hobby or something. Maybe go play some golf.

Good news, only 4,000 people in line at the rental counter.

#brutal

Not to far eating some lunch w wife, I-10
traffic is lite.

Yall making me feel bad with your travel fun. All we did was play golf this morning.
*Peyton voice "Hurry hurry"

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

TBT and I are on I-10 and we will be cutting it real close for the 2:20 tee time if anyone would be willing to switch for a later tee time with TBT

Using Tapatalk

JeffReedMO and I are 35 min away from Lake Chuck. Ready for some lunch and then a nap!

Not sure where dinner plans are at tonight, we may join depending on how much sleep we require...

Just crossed into LA

5aje6e8y.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Ken, how far out are you guys??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back