The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what happened with Hernandez, I cann't imagine D. Jackson gets within 100 yards of Bellicheck.

GG is very smart. Plus the Pats have very little cap room.

After what happened with Hernandez, I cann't imagine D. Jackson gets within 100 yards of Bellicheck.

Bill doesn't avoid character issues. He doesn't fix them, but he isn't scared if them

Bill doesn't avoid character issues. He doesn't fix them, but he isn't scared if them

there's embracing character issues, and learning a lesson about having a gang member on your team. Do you really think he wants to take the chance of losing another star pre or during the season because they went to jail? I'm not a sports expert, but that just seems to make sense to me. Not saying it's right, just my thoughts.

there's embracing character issues, and learning a lesson about having a gang member on your team. Do you really think he wants to take the chance of losing another star pre or during the season because they went to jail? I'm not a sports expert, but that just seems to make sense to me. Not saying it's right, just my thoughts.

You worded it perfectly. Coach Bill isn't scared of bad character guys. He wants to win and doesn't want to lose a weapon. If there were no chance Deshawn was going to jail, Bill would sign him before the day ended.

You worded it perfectly. Coach Bill isn't scared of bad character guys. He wants to win and doesn't want to lose a weapon. If there were no chance Deshawn was going to jail, Bill would sign him before the day ended.

I disagree with this thinking, but that's cool. To me I would think i would not be interested in history repeating itself with another Gang member player, or gang member associated player. Again, I have no idea what I am talking about though, just my thoughts, but I am not a sports expert or a football coach. Just how I would react.

I disagree with this thinking, but that's cool. To me I would think i would not be interested in history repeating itself with another Gang member player, or gang member associated player. Again, I have no idea what I am talking about though, just my thoughts, but I am not a sports expert or a football coach. Just how I would react.

Bill learned that football players who are gang members go to jail. When they go to jail they can't score touchdowns. When they can't score touchdowns they are no longer useful.

Also, just ask JB. I'm no football expert either. I'm also supposing as well.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. Think the Jets take a shot with him since they signed Vick?

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. Think the Jets take a shot with him since they signed Vick?

He can still score touchdowns. Somebody will sign him.

I suspect Robert Kraft wouldn't allow someone with suspected gang ties onto the Patriots after Hernandez. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

I suspect Robert Kraft wouldn't allow someone with suspected gang ties onto the Patriots after Hernandez. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

this was my thought as well.

Rumors right now are that Seattle is the front runner. Short deal though, 1 or 2 years, no one wants to take a long term chance on him.

this was my thought as well.

Rumors right now are that Seattle is the front runner. Short deal though, 1 or 2 years, no one wants to take a long term chance on him.

I'd be surprised honestly but definitely agree about the short contract. These gang ties are very interesting.

D. Jackson....come on down to Big D big guy!!! The closest action to a gang we have here is when someone puts on gangnam style for tunes.

Jerriah probably has him on his plane already.

It was a joke James. I know there are gangs in DFW. LOL.

This would be the real reason he would come here anyways:

Bj1Iu5UCQAA058A.jpg

This link is pretty sad. But I laughed at the context.

Was easier than using the actual DPD links.

There's nowhere to escape it nowadays.

Well, maybe Green Bay.

It was a joke James. I know there are gangs in DFW. LOL.

This would be the real reason he would come here anyways:

Bj1Iu5UCQAA058A.jpg

Deshawn could learn from "The Playmaker" and do some blow off their asses.

Mine was a joke too Nate.

The internet is funny.

Was easier than using the actual DPD links.

There's nowhere to escape it nowadays.

Well, maybe Green Bay.

The list, "Why would anybody want to live in Green Bay?" Just got its first entry.

Last edited:

We'd welcome him with open arms and still continue down our path of an 8-8 season.

They say 4 teams contacted DJ's agent within 30 minutes of him being released. Someone is gonna land him, gang or no gang.

Blount is a Steeler. I wanted Starks initially but I'm okay with Blount.

MJD goes to Raiders. So with MJD and McFadden, I'm wondering who is going to start the other 14 games...

MJD goes to Raiders. So with MJD and McFadden, I'm wondering who is going to start the other 14 games...

lol as much as this question makes me mad, its so true! Reallllllllllllly hoping they have a full season for once

Is that an option for season ticket holders?

Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back