Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it both witha nd without a vice, but a 25$ vice is worth it IMO

I've only done it with a vise and would agree with you. Just nice to have the club held in place.

I did it both witha nd without a vice, but a 25$ vice is worth it IMO

Yeah, I think so. I'm thinking with a C-Clamp and the shaft holder I may be able to accomplish the same thing as a vice, just not as convenient.

You can get a 15 dollar vise and use any table with an edge. Just put skme towels under it and it wont leave any marks. This is how I did it in Japan when I didnt have a garage

New cart bag that fits well on my Clic Gear

Pondering a pair of Puma Tux Lux or Amp sport golf shoes. Really digging the Tux Lux in black. Probably gonna pull trigger.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I have been pondering shafts hard today. I need to get my hands on a Chrome, Speeder 757, and Kiyoshi Gold.

I have been pondering shafts hard today. I need to get my hands on a Chrome, Speeder 757, and Kiyoshi Gold.

Think the Tour AD-MT should be in there if the Speeder and Chrome are included.

Think the Tour AD-MT should be in there if the Speeder and Chrome are included.

Good call. I have never been much of a fan of GD shafts but I should give it go.

Good call. I have never been much of a fan of GD shafts but I should give it go.

Very similar profile to the others you mentioned, outside of the Oban, which is the most interesting one. Slightly heavier stock weight and high launch? Interesting for sure.

Cant decide what shafts to get with my Speedblades.......... hit the kbs tours pretty well but havent gotten to try the tour 90s yet. Theres a deal i dont want to miss so i kind of need to make up my mind

Cant decide what shafts to get with my Speedblades.......... hit the kbs tours pretty well but havent gotten to try the tour 90s yet. Theres a deal i dont want to miss so i kind of need to make up my mind

Veeeeeeery different beasts there.

Veeeeeeery different beasts there.

i know and its got me frozen on my purchase haha the 90s are lighter with higher traj right? Ideally id go get fit and compare but theres a deal online thats good lol.

i know and its got me frozen on my purchase haha the 90s are lighter with higher traj right? Ideally id go get fit and compare but theres a deal online thats good lol.

Yes...very smooth shafts High launch soft landings

Yes...very smooth shafts High launch soft landings

Indeed on all of that, and a lot more spin too.

It all comes back to needs. If you cannot hit the 90's but have had success with the Tours I say stay with the Tours to be safe, but that's just me.

Indeed on all of that, and a lot more spin too.

It all comes back to needs. If you cannot hit the 90's but have had success with the Tours I say stay with the Tours to be safe, but that's just me.

Gotcha, ill probably just do that to be safe like you said. Thanks guys

Gotcha, ill probably just do that to be safe like you said. Thanks guys

Its tough without knowing needs spin and launch wise, if you need/want a higher ball flight, the 90's will absolutely do that for you. Sounds like if the deal is that sweet you're just going to have to go with what sits the best in your mind.

Just to add to the complication, c-taper lites are on the 2014 custom order sheet from Taylor made.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its tough without knowing needs spin and launch wise, if you need/want a higher ball flight, the 90's will absolutely do that for you. Sounds like if the deal is that sweet you're just going to have to go with what sits the best in your mind.

Ive got a pretty high ball flight already so the 90s may end up being too high i guess. Ill just stick to what ive hit haha cant second guess myself.

Pondering some Callaway goodness for the top of the bag. Thanks to the SC100 on the range, I found that the gapping between my Altitude 3 and 4 hyron is too small to justify keeping both. I'm thinking of a 3 BB or X2Hot 3 wood and /or an X2hot 2 hybrid.

Stop your ponder, Tour 90s.

Stop your ponder, Tour 90s.

Damn now you've got me wondering lol. I guess im just going to have to try both somewhere and see.

Diamana Blueboard for the Covert 2.0..

Pondering some Callaway goodness for the top of the bag. Thanks to the SC100 on the range, I found that the gapping between my Altitude 3 and 4 hyron is too small to justify keeping both. I'm thinking of a 3 BB or X2Hot 3 wood and /or an X2hot 2 hybrid.

Might need the X2Hot 3 hybrid to keep gapping intact. They are that long, especially the way you move on the ball.

Might need the X2Hot 3 hybrid to keep gapping intact. They are that long, especially the way you move on the ball.

You may be right. I'll definitely try it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back