THP Challenge #3 - Win Equipment

Back from the sum, it was a good day
ypahyny7.jpg

After this round, I could use some new equipment enjoyment. Yes, it was that bad.

4y6ezeba.jpg

Friday night. Wife and kids out of town. Couple of cold drinks. Golf (simulator is better than nothing!), and NCAA basketball. Gotta love the local golf bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super jealous of all u guys playing

I know the feeling!! Got out to play nine but it's been painful to see so many people playing so much

Was able to get in 9 after work today. Given the conditions, I think I played really well for leaving driver in the bag all round. Thanks to THP for the challenge and motivation to get out and play on a day I normally wouldn't.

Not the greatest round! Took a 9 on the first hole because I didn't get to warm up. The guy I go to for the sim put me on the gold tees so my shortest tee shot was 180. 5 over 32. Girly shot 43 first time ever being on a sim!

4e6u7y8a.jpg

y6u2ypah.jpg

O'Carroll and my round today on Contraband Bayou. Not pretty , but fun.

This is yesterday's scorecard. Today's card got burned. It deserved it.

i6yszr.jpg

I'll give everyone who promises not to add this up $1
ugy2yryp.jpg

Todays round in the bayou
e2ymypaz.jpg

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Oh man don't I feel like a dumb arse, I asked JB if I could enter my card today and I completely forgot to take a photo of it until now,*facepalm*. I shot an 83 so not that great.

photo_zps7029ac36.jpg

I had an absolute terrible day. The worst score I've had in a year and a half… Ughh!

Hope to win this and its a new 3 wood lol. Promise not to break it ;-)

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Wasnt the contest over on Friday night at midnight?

And the winner is...

djames2399

Congrats and thanks to everybody for getting out and playing and taking on the 3rd THP Challenge.

congrat djames

Congrats to djames2399

Congrats!!!!

Congrats djames

Congratulations Djames!!

Congrats djames2399

Back