And...another opportunity....
D1E616AA-610E-4013-869E-010BFE5F2716_zps6atyutaa.jpg

Nope. Time for a new putter I guess.

Victim of lake Charles
Need your help Mojo!

yruzybe7.jpg

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I assume tee times are every 10 minutes so first group at 9:30 which puts me at about 10:40 so know what time to leave tomorrow

I assume tee times are every 10 minutes so first group at 9:30 which puts me at about 10:40 so know what time to leave tomorrow

Check in is usually an hour to hour and half before first tee time so you can collect your swag and take a pic and hit balls

I'd still get here early. You don't know how traffic will be, you'll want to warm up etc

Everybody food tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings. Myself, Ward and Jank will work on getting there a bit earlier to see about getting room for everybody.

Everybody food tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings. Myself, Ward and Jank will work on getting there a bit earlier to see about getting room for everybody.

Here, asking for patio? Bout 30 of us right?

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I'd still get here early. You don't know how traffic will be, you'll want to warm up etc

As many times as I've driven Beaumont to Lake Charles I could do it in my sleep, not that I'm going to, just trying to get a feel for what time to set my alarm for. It's 2 hours from here barring anything really unforeseen. And even then if traffic backed up in Beaumont having lived there for the last 35 years I could easily get around it. Can't decide if I want to wear my UT colors or LSU colors though right now I'm leaning LSU.

Here, asking for patio? Bout 30 of us right?

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Sounds about right yeah. Thank you for getting there early, we're about to walk out the door in 10min

We're still on the 15th hole. And haven't checked into the hotel yet either. We'll be there eventually because neither of us have eaten, just not entirely sure when.

Sounds about right yeah. Thank you for getting there early, we're about to walk out the door in 10min

Cool. Got the patio. See everyone soon.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

We're still on the 15th hole. And haven't checked into the hotel yet either. We'll be there eventually because neither of us have eaten, just not entirely sure when.

BW's is right outside the hotel, you might be better going straight there? We've got the patio because BigTazz is awesome, but that's up to you guys.

Just keep posting updates of you guys whereabouts, wife and I are going for dinner at steamboat bills.

No...actually I don't.
1FB46858-6011-44E5-B8AC-AF9CF372A897_zpszt0jshgv.jpg

16th hole...running out of birdie chances. Can I finally get one?
3D9B60F7-E367-4785-BC29-653BA1DC35AE_zpszshho0ps.jpg

Lipped. M*£*¥}' F

16th hole...running out of birdie chances. Can I finally get one?
3D9B60F7-E367-4785-BC29-653BA1DC35AE_zpszshho0ps.jpg

Lipped. M*£*¥}' F

U gotta have a nice score going with that many bird shots?

Some pretty stellar teams. Did I happen to miss the format somewhere?

JeffReedMO and I will be heading to BWW shortly.

Back